Tomorrow is Always a Day Away

(Y/n) P.O.V

I walk around and saw children laughing and smiling with their parents. Me? I am an orphan that lived with my Uncle.

My parents died in a car crash and left me clinging onto the small remains of my happiness.

I walked around the corner of a street. I had to keep telling myself that there will always be a tomorrow as long as I want there to be. It's always a day away.

I peeked around the corner to see if anyone was there. No one was there. Good. Usually I sing out loud to cheer myself up. I love the song 'Tomorrow' from Annie. It makes me realise that I can live with ought my parents.

I run up to a pole and grab it with my right hand, I twirl around it and start to sing.

'The sun'll come out,
Tomorrow!
Bet your bottom dollar
That tomorrow
There'll be sun!

I sang as I ran and leaped across the road.

"Just thinkin' about
Tomorrow
Clears away the cobwebs,
And the sorrow
'Til there's none!"

I ran into the park still singing out loud. It was worth and empty to. I slowly walked to a lonely swing.

"When I'm stuck in a day
That's gray,
And lonely,
I just stick out my chin
And Grin,
And Say,
Oh"

I swung a bit then leaped off the swing. I twirled around a few times before continuing.

"The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
So ya gotta hang on
'Til tomorrow
Come what may"

I did a cart wheel and stood still as I finished up my song.

"Tomorrow!
Tomorrow!
I love ya
Tomorrow!

You're always
A day
A way!"

I slowed down and opened the locket my mother gave me before her death. I slowly sang to a stop.

"Tomorrow...
Tomorrow...
I love ya...
Tomorrow...

You're always...
A day...
A way."

I sang. I sat crossed legged on the ground and stared at the picture of my family and I felt a tear falling down my cheek.

Hiro's P.O.V

I was on my way to the park when i heard a girl singing. She had (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. She ran to the park while singing and swung on the swings.

I sneaked up to her and watched. She was just so pretty.

"Tomorrow...
Tomorrow...
I love ya...
Tomorrow...

You're always...
A day...
A way."

She sung. She looked at a locket and started to cry. Uncertainly, I walked up to her and swallowed.

"Um, are you okay?" I asked her. She looked up at me shocked.

"U-um y-yes i-i mean n-no." She cried.

"Do you want to talk about it when your ready?" I asked her as she cried onto my shirt.

After a while, she calmed down and looked at me. "My parents died in a car crash..." She whispered.

"Oh. I am so sorry... At least your not the only one. I'm Hiro by the way." I said.

"Im (y/n). Did you lose someone close to you too?" She asked. I nodded my head.

"Yeah, my mum, dad, brother and robot friend, but I managed to rebuild the robot so don't worry." I said. Her eyes widened.

"I am so sorry Hiro." She said.

"It's okay, nice song by the way." I added. She blushed.

"You saw? Thanks... It's one of my favourites..." She said.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

Hiro was the first person I ever opened up to since the accident. He made me feel so happy and calm. Like a knew him my whole life, and the way he opened up to me about his side of his family made me realise how much we trusted each other even though we just met.

"What was the song you were singing anyways?" Hiro asked.

"Tomorrow." I replied.

"Could you sing it again?" He asked nervously. Confused, I sang it again as he fiddled with something on his phone. Once I finished he grinned.

"My new ringtone." He smiled. My mouth hung open.

"Ring tone?" I asked. He nodded.

"It's a really emotional song I can relate to... I know I should have asked but I knew you would say no if I did." He explained.

"It's cool... Thanks for comforting me Hiro." I thanked as he smiled.

"No problem (y/n). Glad you feel better." He said. I hugged him and felt his heart beat increase. We pulled away and I pecked his lips.

I got up and started to leave. "Wait!" He called. I turned around to see him.

"Can I have your number?" He mumbled. I giggled and wrote it on a piece of paper.

"When will I see you you again?" He asked.

"How about tomorrow?" Hiro grinned,

"It's only a day away."