Hobbies

(Y/n) P.O.V

I stretched in my lab chair after bending over for nearly 4 hours. My lab was quite messy and smelt of paint and sweat.

I know the SFIT labs are meant for inventing but I just couldn't get the thought out of my head of 5 people.

I saw them once during lunch break and I knew I needed to see them again.

Unfortunately, I didn't but I did manage to capture a picture of them. Back to the reason my room smelt of paint.

It may seem weird but I had a small hobby of repainting dolls. Especially the Disney Animator Colletion. They are a bunch of the Disney princesses as toddlers dolls.

After a few days of planing to see those five people, I found myself tracking them down and acting all spy like. I draw detailed diagrams of them and their last location as such.

However, my photo of all of them were blurry, so I used my repainting skills to action. I found five toddler dolls that seemed to have the same face shape and wiped their paint clean off.

I repainted the faces to show the five people. I created little wigs and styled them like the people and even made their clothes.

Once I was finished, I had three boys and two girls. One of them was wearing a blue hoodie with red shirt and khaki pants.

Another had honey blonde hair and a cute little yellow dress. To top that off she had pink nerd glasses.

One of the other boys had a green shirt and dread locks while the other had dirty blonde hair and a monster beanie.

I started at the dolls and face planted the desk. I was so weird. Now I had five dolls that resembled people in the real world... Creepy.

It was a hobby after all.

I continued to track them but eventually gave up, it was so weird to see five people one time and never see them again.

I sighed and put the little boy doll in my bag, he was kinda cute with the fluffy black hair and hoodie.

I shut my lab door and turned to walk out the hall way, bumping into someone hard. I looked up to see a boy around my age, black hair , navy blue hoodie... Red shirt?!

"So sorry!" He said, helping me up.

"No problem...." I said. Yeah he definitely was one of the five people i saw.

"I'm Hiro... You?" Hiro asked.

"(Y/n)..." I said, taking the little doll out of my bag and examining it, then comparing it to the actual boy in front of me.

"Um... Nice doll?" Hiro asked. I snapped out of my little examining state and gasped.

"Do you uh... Hang out with anyone else during lunch?" I asked.

"Yeah... Why?" Hiro asked weirdly.

"Oh I think I saw you and your friends... I wanted to go over to you." I said.

"Why?" He asked. Why did I? Gee I'm so stupid.

"Because... Because I want to show you something." I said, face palming mentally and pressing the little Hiro doll into his hands.

"Huh?" He said, turning it over in surprise.

"Is that... Me?" He asked." I nodded.

"It is a hobby I do... Sorry if it's weird I just... Found it terribly cute." I apologised.

"These are super cool!" He exclaimed. My eyes lit up.

"You like it?" I asked.

"Yeah!" He said, looking at the clothes.

"I have others... I made your friends to." I said. He looked up.

"Can I see?" He asked I nodded and showed him the others.

"That's Honey Lemon, GoGo, Wasabi and Fred." He said, pointing at each.

"Can I give them to your friends tomorrow? You can keep yours." I asked.

"Sure... Thanks, these are so cool!... What's that?" He asked, pointing to an unfinished doll.

"I was making me... It's still a work in progress." I said quickly.

"It looks cute... Nearly as cute as you." He said. Did he just flirt?!

"Ha thanks... Same for you." I said blushing.

"It's like I have a mini me! Or a toddler me... I can't get over the epic ness!" He exclaimed.

"Well... See you tomorrow at the tech labs?" I asked he smirks and nodded.

The next day I came to the lab with the four toddler dolls. I saw Hiro and walked over to him to see his friends crowding around the Hiro doll.

"Did you make this?! OH MY GOSH ITS A LITTLE ME!" The girl I think, Honey Lemon squealed. I handed everyone their little dolls and they all stared at them in awe.

"These are incredibly cute." Fred exclaimed.

"Thanks." I muttered.

"Not as cute as you though, remember?" Hiro whispered, making me blush.