Minimoy Magic (Minimoys Pt 2)

Just incase my brief explanation doesn't make sense at all later in the story, in the movie, Minimoy's ears actually flutter... I'll show a video in media to show you what I mean. They don't make funny faces like in the video though... If you haven't seen Athur and the Invisibles or bh6 I suggest you should check them out! Enjoy the second part of the story!

(Y/n) P.O.V

"So, do you like the boy called Hiro?" Arther asked.

"Okay how about this, if my ears buzz when I come down, it's a yes... If not then no." I say. Sometimes Minimoy's use their really long ears to express themselves... They start to twitch and flap like crazy when excited or embarrassed. It's annoying when you are trying to hide the fact that you like the dude who is next to you.

"Uh Hiro... What time is it?" I asked.

"Five minutes to ten." He replied.

"Shoot. Quickly stand next to me and what ever happens... Do not panic." I say grabbing his hand and putting the key that Arther found in my pocket.

"Two to the left, one to the right... And bingo!" I shout as the moon rose and hit the telescope end. The telescope was covering the small pipe in the ground and the other end was pointed to the sky

"What the?" Hiro asked.

"Open the bridge!" I yelled as Selenia opened the door to their world.

Hiro's P.O.V

(Y/n) grabbed my hand and suddenly I felt as if everything around me was growing bigger. "Jump!" She said. We grabbed the rim of the telescope.

"Is it me or are we shrinking!?" I began to panic until I remembered that she said not to.

"No, we are shrinking." She said as we pulled ourselves up and into the glass part of the telescope. Suddenly the glass slide away and we fell into the telescope.

"Hi guys!" She giggled. We landed on a glass floor that had another room behind it. In this room, two people submerged from the shadows.

"What the actual heck!?" I screamed... These things were not people... They had pointy ears and clothed that looked like they were made of leaves and bark. One of them had red hair and the other white.

"Calm down Hiro." (Y/n) said as she grabbed a key from her pocket and shoved it into the slot.

"Ready!? This is so exciting!" She yelled and turned the slot. An orange gooey substandard shot out of the top of the pipe and came towards us.

"Are you trying to kill me!?" I yelled.

"Nope!" She said as the goo came to us. It wrapped around my entire body and soon I felt myself hurl backwards.

"Woo! What a ride!" (Y/n) said. I turned and almost passed out. She looked exactly like the red haired chick that was standing next to the white haired dude. Except her hair was brown and her eyes were now blue instead of (e/c).

"What just happened?" I asked holding up my hands... I noticed I had strange clothes on... It was similar to the white hair dudes and my hands only had four fingers.

"Don't freak out Hiro... You were just turned into a Minimoy." She said.

"A what now?" I asked.

"A Minimoy." Said the girl with red hair.

"Selenia. And this is Arther." Te red haired girl said.

"Umm... Hiro." I say.

"Well Hiro, welcome to our world... A very rare sight for any human that isn't friends directly with a Minimoy to see." Arther said.

"It's been ages!" (Y/n) cried out.

"Can I see what I look like?" I asked.

"Sure." Selenia said holding up a mirror. I didn't look to bad... Very similar to Arther except I had black hair and my eyes were green, a very unnatural shade of green instead of brown.

"So, remember our little conversation before?" Selenia said to (y/n). Immediately her long ears... Which I didn't notice we a had till then, started to buzz and flicked.

"Shoot... You got me." (Y/n) said.

"So you were talking to these two while we set up the telescope?" I asked.

"Yep... But Minimoys are so small that you can't hear them unless you wear these earbuds I made." (Y/n) explained.

"This is actually pretty cool... How long are we staying here?" I asked.

"One month. In human days it's practically a night. We are going to be celebrating Selenia's 1000 birthday!" She exclaimed hugging Selenia. My eyes widened.

"1000?" They laughed.

"Yeah... But it's like ten in our world... You shouldn't be to surprised though.... You yourself are about 1400... I am 1300 and Arther here is 1000 already." (Y/n) said.

"Wow... Big age gap." I said.