I Wish I Could Say or Do Something (Pt 2)

(Y/n) P.O.V

"I know you will probably hate me for bringing this subject up but... It's my fault Tadashi died." I whispered. I knew Baymax wouldn't be built until tomorrow and that just made things worse. "And I should've warned you about Baymax's death." I said.

Hiro sat shocked."What are you talking about?" He asked slowly.

"Hiro, it's my fault your brother died, my fault millions of innocent people were hurt, my fault Baymax was lost in the portal and my fault you nearly did conscious murder to Robert Callahan!" I exclaimed as I threw myself head down in Hiro's bed.

"H-how did you know?" He asked. I sighed.

"I am a Time Manager. A person who sees the fate of others. I knew Tadashi would die months before he did and I knew you would part take in the events you did for years... I am selfish Hiro, because I could have stopped this all from happening. I didn't because I valued my life more than yours." I admitted feebly.

"What do you mean by valuing your life?" He asked.

"When a Time Manager interferes with a key event in a persons life, they get killed for messing around with fate. Even if I did get killed, I should have stopped Tadashi. I care for you to much to be in depression." I said.

Hiro's eyes went wide with shock. "No! If you died I would die! I am so close to you that it hurts me to see you hurt let alone dead!" He cried out.

"You care about me?" I questioned him. He looked up at me and cupped my face with his hands.

"Of course I do! You are my everything! You tried to comfort me when I lost Tadashi but I pushed you away." He whispered.

"Really? Funny... You are my everything to.. . You didn't push me away Hiro. I was in the wrong. I just stood there and watched a person jump into a fire with no chance of survival. I should've done at least something." I replied.

Hiro shook his head as his fluffy hair waved around crazily. I laughed and he looked me. "What?" He asked. As he tilted his head, his hair flopped.

"Your hair. It's so crazy." I said as I ran my fingers through it. It was so soft. Eventually, he wrapped his arms around me as I continued to play with his hair. It was like a never ending maze.

He brought me closer to him and started to play with my hair to. We both laughed at this. We started to inch closer together and soon we were centimetres apart. I closed the gap between us as our eyes flickered shut.

I felt his fingered lightly run the top of my scalp as I did the same. We kissed for a while and then broke off for fresh air. We removed our hands from each other's hair and smiled.

"Hy (y/n)... I have liked you for a long time." Hiro said. I smiled.

"I was wondering if... You would be my girlfriend.. You know.. Since we just kissed and all?" He asked uncertainly.

"Sure thing Hiro. I would love to be your girlfriend. Sorry for not telling you about your future though." I apologised.

"No. It's okay. It wouldn't have changed anything. Everything happens for a specific reason. It was destiny." He said.

"But we could have saved your brother." I pointed out.

"Yeah we could have. The problem is, you would end up dead. And if you were dead, I would probably be in an even worse state than I was with Tadashi." Hiro explained.

"But your brother-" I said.

"No (y/n). 'Ifs' and 'buts' are only possibilities, possibilities that did NOT happen. They are things we can NOT change. No matter how hard we try, things won't change and we can't go back into the past to change what happened. Everything happened for a reason. Just let it pass. Tadashi wouldn't have wanted you to be like this anyway." Hiro consoled.

"I guess." I gave in. He leaned in and kisses my lips again. He lingered for a moment before parting and taking a breath of fresh air.

I looked back at what I knew about Hiro's future. I knew he would graduate S.F.I.T, be a great superhero, fix Baymax but what I didn't know was his family. Usually I wouldn't be able to see my own future but for some reason, a part of his future was missing.

That's when it struck me like gold. It was ME who his future was with. Of course I wouldn't see me if it were me because I can't see my future...

Looks like we'll live Happily Ever After in the end.