Book Of Answers

This is a request for Unicorn2824 The song the one shot is based off is Black Magic. I don't know how you do it but whenever you guys request a song one shot I end up buying the song because they are really good XD. Anyways, enjoy!

"Take a sip of my secret potion,
I'll make you fall in love.
For a spell that can't be broken,
One drop should be enough.
Boy, you belong to me,
I got the recipe
And it's called black magic
(and it's called black magic)

Take a sip of my secret potion,
One taste and you'll be mine.
It's a spell that can't be broken
It'll keep you up all night
Boy, you belong to me,
I got the recipe
And it's called black magic
(and it's called black magic)"

(Y/n) P.O.V

Perfect, that's how you describe her. Flawless, pretty and Hiro's girlfriend... Everything I wish I could be.

Everything I'm not.

I'm an ugly nerd, I'm full of failure with every experiment and the total opposite of a "chick". I'm more of a dead flat one.

I'm teased for my characteristics and above all, hated. I want to be Darcey his girlfriend, I want to be the perfect girl Hiro sees.

But I'm not.

Hiro's P.O.V

I know Darcey is my girlfriend but a part of me likes (y/n). She is different I guess compared to others and weird at times to.

Darcey is the most prettiest and popular girl compared to (y/n) who is the entire opposite.

I guess (y/n) is still cool compared to Darcey, at least she doesn't talk about make up products.

(Y/n) P.O.V

I sighed, running to the library to read. I found a book on the shelf that seemed interesting and went to grab it when another heavy one fell on my head.

I picked it up and looked at the cover, it was black and had pretty engravings in it. It was titled, "Black Magic".

I opened the book up to the first page. "Love potions." It read. I flipped half way to the book to see something else.

"Make over spell" it read. I laughed at this book, it was some silly fictional book.

I decided to read one out loud for fun and choose the "make over spell."

"Silly useless ugly girl,
That makes people want to hurl,
Change your clothes and have new taste,
Don't let make up go to waste,
And with black magic, you will change,
And fit in no longer strange."

I laughed at how true the little poem sounded. Blue sparks started pouring out of the book and shot straight at me.

Once I recovered, I noticed my jumper sleeves were gone, I was wearing something popular girls wore and make up on my face.

So this book was magical! That means I can finally have Hiro! I flipped to the contents page until I found the love potion.

It was basically a bunch of gases that the victim had to inhale. I created the potion and went to see Hiro who was flirting with Darcey. I "dropped" the bottle at his feet as it shattered.

I turned my head to see some people gathered around a kid who looked like a cool guy. They were teasing him because of his glasses which angered me. I flicked through the book until I found a spell and cast it over them.

All at once the mean girls were nice to the boy and offered to hang out with him.

Hiro's P.O.V

I felt very different, (y/n) filled my head. Darcey was definitely not right for me.

"Look Darcey, it's not working out for me... I love someone else." I said. She grew red in the face and was about to slap me hard when (y/n) burst through.

"(Y/n)!" I exclaimed. She looked even prettier than before...

"Yeah?" She asked.

"I... I don't love Darcey anymore... I love you." I blurted out. Everyone in the hall gasped as I held (y/n)'s hands tightly.

"I... I do to." She smiled. I brought her closer to me and our lips touched.

(Y/n) P.O.V

We finished our sweet kiss and hugged. Take that all of you who hated me.

Darcey stormed off angrily, serves her right for bullying me my whole life. "I feel like when we are together it is right." Hiro said, interlocking our fingers together as we walked to our next class, swinging our hands.

"Take a sip of my secret potion,
One taste and you'll be mine.
It's a spell that can't be broken
It'll keep you up all night
Boy, you belong to me,
I got the recipe
And it's called black magic
(and it's called black magic)"