Acrobatics

(Y/n) P.O.V

"Come one Hiro!" I called as I dragged the teen out of his bed. I was staying the night and woke up early to wake him up especially.

"Agh!" He screamed as his body hit the floor.

"What was that?!" Tadashi asked.

"My shirt." Hiro dead planned.

"Really? It sounded heavier than a shirt Hiro." Tadashi replied, looking at Hiro on the floor.

"Yeah, it was except I was in it!" He groaned, standing up. "Was there a reason you did that?" He asked me slightly annoyed.

"Yeah, I wanna take you somewhere!" I exclaimed, grabbing his clothes that were scattered around the room and pushing him into the bathroom.

"Now go get changed." I demanded. I heard him sigh. Tadashi looked through the key hole and smirked.

"I knew he wasn't getting ready." He said, leading me to the kitchen where he grabbed a big bucket full of Icy water with ice in it.

We both pulled it back to the room and got ready. "If you think you can get me to change, well I guess you- AGHH!" He screamed as the water
hit him." Can. I guess you can." He dead planned.

"Go get changed, plus that scream was very manly." I said, Tadashi laughing his butt off.

Once Hiro did as told, I dragged him outside to the warm summer air. "Where are we going?" He asked.

"To the park." I said as we reached our destination. The park wasn't to far. Hiro immediately ran to a thick oak tree and began to climb it.

"Oh you like climbing trees to?" I asked as I pulled myself up and climbed three branches ahead of me. "Hurry up." I encouraged.

"Okay, okay, I was being slow for you." He said catching up.

"Hiro, Hiro, Hiro, excuses." I shook my head as I stopped.

"Well this is as far as we go, that branch is to high." Hiro said. I sighed.

"I'm shorter than you and I can reach that branch." I teased.

"No you can't, how?" Hiro said.

"Like this silly." I said, wrapping my legs carefully around the branch and hoisting myself up with my lower body. "Need a hand?" I asked as Hiro shrugged and did the same.

"Okay now we definitely can't go higher." Hiro pointed out. The next branch was to far for me to just grab, I would have to jump.

"No I can still make that." I said, tucking in my shirt.

"Yeah right, I bet my gummy bears you can't." He said.

"Deal." I smirked. "Stand close to the trunk, I could hit you." I said. He did as so as I tied my hair up and positioned myself.

"Ready, set, go!" Hiro called as i jumped, grabbing the branch. "Yeah that's isn't getting on top of it though." He pointed out.

"I'm not finished." I said, starting to swing my legs.

"What are you doing?" Hiro asked.

"I'm, climbing." I did as my legs went further and further. Soon I could nearly let go and regrip the branch but I waited to build suspension.

I then started to regrip the branch and do 360 flips. "What the heck?!" Hiro asked. I smirked and stopped myself when I was on top of the branch doing a handstand. I slowly lowered my legs to the side and sat down, swinging my legs back and forth.

"Need a hand getting up?" I teased. Hiro looked at me before shaking his head in confusion and nodding. I smirked and grabbed his arms and pulled him up.

I changed my sitting position so I was facing the opposite way. Hiro was about to do so when I stopped him.

I let myself fall upside down and removed one of my legs to regrip the branch. "Where did you learn to do all the crazy stuff?" He asked.

"Practise." I said, releasing my legs and catching the branch underneath me.

"I worry for your safety." He said.

"Aww, so you do care!" I teased. Hiro went red as he slowly climbed back down, I just jumped and skipped branches.

"You have got to teach me your ways." Hiro said as I did cartwheels.

"It's called gymnastics and acrobatics." I explained.

"Cartwheels are easy." Hiro said, showing off he could do one.

"I know, that's why I do aerial cartwheels." I said.

"What are they?" He asked.

"No handed cartwheels." I said, demonstrating.

"Oh shut up you show pony." Hiro said, sticking to his cartwheels. Once his legs where at the top, I held them straight. "What are you doing?!" He asked.

"Hold your legs here." I said. I slowly let go and he managed to do a hand stand.

"What are you doing?" He asked. I cupped his face and kissed him.