Gamer Girl

(Y/n) P.O.V

Most girls like spas, pedicures and clothes. Me? I'm a gamer girl.

I play online on my Xbox with other people around the world, mine craft, COD, prop hunt, yeah... Everything.

I am also on top of the leader board for over 60 games online. Of course, I prefer that no one knows I'm the one who is on top of the boards because otherwise they would be swarming around me.

Apart from gaming, I also hang out with my friend, Hiro. We were like two peas in a pod, inseparable. We did sometimes hang out with the gang who were all really nice.

We were walking back home from S.F.I.T. When I offered everyone over. They all refused except Hiro. "We can play COD or minecraft on your Xbox!" Hiro exclaimed.

"I didn't know you had an Xbox." Wasabi noted.

"Who doesn't?" I asked.

"Oh! We should all play together sometime!" Honey Lemon squealed.

"How about tonight?" GoGo suggested.

"Doesn't sound like a bad idea." Hiro agreed.

"Woo yeah! What time and what game?" Fred asked.

"How about a bit of Minecraft and COD?" Hiro asked hopefully.

"Not a bad idea nerd." Wasabi ruffled his hair.

"In that case I'll go home and see you soon." Hiro replied. We all went home and set up our game.

I logged on and noticed that I was in my 'famous' account that everyone knew. I decided that since they were my friends, I could trust them.

I opened up my minecraft server and called all of the gang through my headset. Instead of using the Xbox live to communicate, we used Skype as we found it a whole lot easier.

"Hey (y/n)!" GoGo greeted.

"Hey GoGo! Okay, since Hiro is nagging me-"

"Am not!" Hiro cut me off.

"Yes you are, we will be playing Minecraft then COD. Save the best for last." I said.

"Okay, who's server do we go on?" Wasabi asked.

"Mine, I have a special Pvp map to play on." I exclaimed.

"Okay." Fred agreed.

"Can you tell me your names so I can invite you to the party?" I asked. They gave their names and I invited them all.

"Is their some mistake? I was just asked by Pro_player to join the game." Fred exclaimed.

"Same here!" GoGo said.

"And me to!" Honey Lemon agreed.

"I got it!" Hiro yelled.

"Same!" Wasabi cheered. I cleared my throat.

"You guys gonna except it or not?" I asked.

"Wait... Your the legendary pro_player?!" Hiro exclaimed.

"No duh genius." I exclaimed. Everyone exchanged comments of awe and joined the game. We started playing Pvp and half way through, I found Hiro. We teamed up in search of the others.

A few minutes after, he wrote something on a sign.

'I really like you, I have for a while, will you be my girlfriend?' It read. I wrote my answer and let him read it.

"Um, you guys left death messages off." Honey Lemon said. I turned them on and noticed that everyone was in spectator mode, meaning they were all invisible.

I turned off their spectator mode and found out they were all spying on us.

"You guys died ages ago?!" Hiro asked shocked.

"Yep, we watched as you guys confessed!" Fred screamed.

"But with signs?! Really Hiro? On a sign?!" GoGo exclaimed. I heard her facepalm.

"Congrats anyways!" Wasabi said. I blushed red.

"Thanks." Me and Hiro said.

"So, we going to play COD or are you guys gonna be talking through signs?" GoGo asked.

"Nah, let's play COD but first I wanna show (y/n) something." Hiro said. We all got out of my world and went into Hiro's to see something unexpected.

It was a little heart made of pink blocks and a sign saying (y/n)+Hiro.

"See?! What's with all the signs?!" GoGo exclaimed.

"Well I think it's cute!" Honey Lemon said.

"Just a sec guys." Hiro said. He left the call and disconnected us from the game.

"Where did he go?" Fred asked.

"I dunno." Wasabi replied. Suddenly I heard a knock at my door.

"Just a sec, someone is at my door." I said getting up. I opened the door to see Hiro.

"What are you doing here-" he cut me off by smashing his lips on mine. We went inside and I got him a spare controller and headset.

"Hiro decided to pop over." I said.

"Oh I see... Sick of using the signs." GoGo said.

"Shut up." Hiro said. We started playing COD when Hiro flicked his microphone up. He did the same to mine and kissed me.

"What are you to... They are kissing guys!" Honey Lemon squealed.

"We can faintly hear, we aren't dumb." GoGo smirked. Me and Hiro broke off.

"I love you."