Voice Inside My Head

Hey hey! Finally able to post the requests, this one is for RomanticWaltz2764  and I hope you enjoy!

(Y/n) P.O.V

"Hey (y/n)!" A boy said. I peered behind my mum to see a boy oddly familiar.

"(Y/n), this is Hiro... You were both friends when you were young." My mum said. I waved shyly and stood next to my mum.

"Hey (y/n)... It's been a while." Hiro smiled.

"I'll let you two catch up, Cass and I will be down in the cafe." My mum said.

I hesitantly followed Hiro to his room and sat on his bed.

"Why did you move to San Fransokyo?" Hiro asked. I sighed.

"My father got a job here... I didn't really want to." I admitted.

"Oh... I'm sorry." Hiro said.

"I miss all my friends... I feel disconnected from them." I said.

"I know how you feel, when I left (h/t hometown) I missed my parents." Hiro said.

"Wait... Your parents?" I asked. he nodded.

"They... Passed away when we were three... I don't remember them much though." Hiro said.

"Oh..." I said.

(Y/n)'s Disgusts's P.O.V

"What should we do? (Y/n) really wants to go back home." I said.

"But she's already home!" Fear exclaimed.

"Nu uh, her old home." I said.

"Then we go there! After all, it's where her happiest memories were." Anger reasoned.

"All right then, let's go!" I cheered.

"B-but what if she gets hurt?!" Fear quivered.

"Oh relax! She only has to take a bus for three hours! And since Joy and Sadness are gone, we had to do something!" I insisted. "Anger, lead the way!" I exclaimed.

(Y/n) P.O.V

"Go home, you will be happy there." A voice filled my mind. "Your home is missing, none of your friends are here, your parents took that away from you!" Voices echoed.

I have no idea how but those voices angered me.

"I can't handle this!" I screamed, shocking Hiro.

"Are you okay?!" Hiro asked.

"NO! I HATE IT HERE! I HATE MY NEW HOME! I HATE MY PARENTS AND I HATE YOU!" I screamed, covering my mouth at what I had said.

I looked at the open window when one thought came to my mind, run.

Hiro's P.O.V

She climbed out the widow and sped off, waiting for a bus. I hurried out the window and caught up with her as she jumped on the bus.

"What are you doing?!" I asked.

"Going home!" She cried, jumping off the bus and running across the road. I hesitantly followed her as she caught another bus, taking her directly to (h/t).

She was just angry... She would come back... Right?

Hiro's Joy's P.O.V

"Okay, people we have a crisis! Should Hiro go after her?!" I asked.

"I dunno... He should tell someone!" Fear exclaimed.

"No! He should go after her!" Disgust exclaimed.

"But it's a little sad how (y/n) said she hates him." Sadness pointed out.

"Well what should we do?" I asked.

"Make the right decision, make the move Joy." Disgust urged.

"Okay, we will... Follow her and reason with her." I decided.

Hiro's P.O.V

"Follow her!" "She said she hates you!" "Call for help!" Voices echoed in my head.

"Follow her." Whispered once more and the message was clear. I ran after the bus she was on and waited for it to stop. I jumped on when it stopped and searched the bus for (y/n).

I finally found her, staring out the window. I grabbed her wrist and dragged her off the bus and stared at her struggling.

"(Y/n), listen, I know your sad... Just calm down." I said

(Y/n)'s Joy P.O.V

We finally made it back to the others and shared a group hug. Once they explained what they were making. (y/n) do, I shook my head.

"This is Sadness's job... She only can help (y/n) now." I exclaimed. Sadness went up and saw through the video screen. I knew she knew what to do.

(Y/n) P.O.V

I began to cry, I was sad, I know that, and Hiro was there to help me.

"Shh... It's okay... I understand." He soothed. I began to smile a little, he managed to help.

(Y/n)'s Joy's P.O.V

A core memory was made after that, it was a pinkish red colour that created a memory island, it was filled with chocolates , hearts and roses.

"I think she likes Hiro!" I squealed."Well done Sadness, you managed to repair one of the five islands!" I cheered.

Hiro's Joy's P.O.V

We all watched as the final island was made, after 14 long years, the fifth one was created! It was a reddish colour which meant he had a love interest, (y/n)?!