An

Hello everyone!

If you didn't read the small note I put before the story in the previous one shot, that was the last story for this book!

This is because Wattpad only allows books to have 200 chapters maximum, this author note being the 200th chapter.

Now, I still have hundreds of requests to go so where will I be putting them? In another book!

I'm not gonna name it anything fancy but I'll basically call it "Big Hero 6 x reader 2" or something along the lines of that.

For those of you who still have requests, I'll be posting them some time next week, I'm a little busy with school at the moment but it should be all clear soon.

Also, thank you so much for the requests! I love to interact with you guys and I love the story ideas that you write down!

Unfortunately, Wattpad doesn't always notify me when I have a comment on my story so it's best to send a Private Message to me if you have a request.

Thanks for the votes and recommendations you have been giving this book, it already has over 80k!!!

Those of you who follow me, thanks so much and I really appreciate the comments you leave for me!

I'm not stopping this book, I'll be writing it in another one and continuing from where I last left off here.

To be honest I kind of find it annoying how Wattpad only lets stories have 200 chapters in each one, we should be able to do unlimited!

But hey, that's just my own opinion.

I would like to quickly thank the following people for various reasons, mainly for the support, comments, amount of requests and advice they have been giving me throughout this book and still are.

So thanks to:
FOR-Ever-ART
clara_hamada
SavannaSawyer
SakuraDreamscape
NightFuryGal648
DucklingFrosty
KitKatImmortal
RomanticWaltz2764

Not in any particular order but I would like to thank you guys anyways.

These are just a few of the people who read my other stories as well and comment on a bunch of things.

Which leads me to my next topic! If you haven't already, feel free to read my other stories of you enjoy my one shots!

I try to finish stories before writing new ones so there should be a few if you are waiting for me to update, sorry if I'm slow.

And now some little fun facts that none of you will probably read except those of you who are loyal, so thumbs up to you!

Fun Facts!

1) Every single one shot is exactly 800 words, in using this A/N!

2) All one shots apart from requests are either dreams or daydreams I thought.

3) I hate waiting for updates so I update at least one of my stories everyday, wether I just edit some punctual mistakes or add a chapter.

4) I usually write my one shots throughout the day while I'm at school so I don't loose an idea.

5) I only write late at night. It helps me go to sleep for some reason, I dunno how I work.

6) On holidays, I usually update 10 times every two days because I don't have much to do.

I guess that's all the fun facts I could think of. A lot of you were also asking about my personal info, I won't reveal everything but I will answer a bit of things.

1) What's my full name?

Okay, I'll say my first name and nickname but that's as good as it's gonna get! So my first name is Chantalle and my nickname is Talle, so those of you who do call me Talle because my Wattpad name is "Talle2014", good on you!

2) How old am I?

Again, I'm not gonna specify it exactly but I will say I'm in Year 7.

3) Where do I live?

To avoid any creepy stalkers, I'll keep the answer short: Australia!

4) What is my dream job?

This one is easy. I really want to be a Visual Character Developer for Disney Animations Studios. Basically a person who designs the characters.

5) What is your favourite movie?

I think we can clearly rule out what my favourite movie is... It's OBVIOUSLY Lilo and Stitch! Okay no it's not... Big Hero 6 is my favourite.

6) On a scale from one to ten, how would you rate this book?

Feel free to answer this question in the comments, to be honest, I would say 10!! Because all you lovely people made this popular, with ought you, I wouldn't be writing this!

So anyways, I guess that's all I have to say for this book, be sure to see the second book when it comes out!

For the finale time,

Bye!!!

-Talle2014