Supernatural Person With Supernatural Problems (Pt 1)

(Y/n) Iv

I walked to my lab and shut my door. I groaned in annoyance. I was meant to be an ordinary student in S.F.I.T!!! I could live a life any sane kid could live.

Unfortunately I couldn't. As much as I hated it, I was a genie. A girl who could grant wishes for anyone. Sadly there was a catch, the wish could only be granted of the wished unintentionally wished for. Of course if I broke my bottle, were my magic comes from, I would be riddance of this spell but my parents were selfish and wanted me to keep my power.

I had always been annoyed with the fact that I had to grant unintentional wishes. Most of them were brutal to. Sometimes I tried blocking out the sound if someone making a wish. Sometimes I couldn't help it.

I sighed and opened my lab door to see GoGo talking to Wasabi. They were arguing about something.

"Why do you always take my stuff?!" Wasabi groaned.

"I just borrowed it." Reasoned GoGo. Wasabi rolled his eyes.

"I wish I got a gold coin every time you did it." Wasabi groaned. I sighed and clicked my fingers. I ratting sound came from wasabi a draw and a hundred gold coins spewed out.

"What the heck?!" GoGo exclaimed.

"Probably another prank of Fred's." Wasabi noted and continued his work.

I walked into the lab. "Oh hey (y/n)!" Honey Lemon greeted.

"Hey!" I smiled. Suddenly, the lab door burst open and a young girl came in crying.

"Julia! Are you okay?!" Honey Lemon asked.

"My boyfriend dumped me! I wish he was dead!" She yelled. My heart sunk heavily.

"You don't really do, do you?" I asked hopefully.

"I DO!" She yelled. I held my breath and snapped my fingers. It wasn't the first time this has happened but it was always distressing when it did happen.

We heard a loud thud two rooms away and a bunch of screaming. "Oh my god!!! Julia! Your ex just dropped DEAD!" Exclaimed Hiro. Everyone looked shocked.

I shuffled into the corner of the room and cried. I hated this 'job' I had. Hiro noticed and came over. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"You wouldn't get it." I shooed him away. He placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Try me." He said. I took a deep breath.

"I... Killed him." I whispered. No, that came out wrong.

"What?! You killed... But why?!" Hiro asked.

"Julia wished for it to happen. No! That came out wrong to!" I exclaimed.

"You are disgusting! It was sarcasm. (y/n)! She was just MAD. You killed someone innocent!" Hiro screamed. The gang looked at us in shock.

"I told you that you wouldn't get it." I whispered.

"You MURDERED someone (y/n)! I wish you were dead!" He exclaimed. My eyes went wide.

"You don't really mean that do you ?!" I squeaked.

"Hell yes I do!" He retorted. I don't know why but something snapped inside me. I don't know why but I stood up and slapped him in the face.

I ran outside to the deserted play area. I sat down and I sobbed. I didn't want to die but a wish was a wish. I didn't want any of this at all. I was born with a curse.

I pulled out the small bottle that contained my powers from my pocket. It was red and white and had rubies in carved in it. I turned it over in my hand and glared at it.

"You are the thing that has tortured my whole life. You made my parents beat me if I ever mentioned breaking you. IT'S YOUR FAULT!" I shrieked.

That strong feeling I had before I slapped Hiro came again. My mind went all dizzy and I couldn't think straight.

I stumbled a bit before I had to sit down. The world was spinning around. I gently placed the bottle back in my pocket and held my spinning head.

Hiro's P.O.V

The gang ran up to me. "Where is Julia?" I asked.

"She is talking to the principal, what the heck was going on between you and (y/n)?" Wasabi asked.

My thoughts went back to our conversation and when she slapped me. I touched the spot she hit me.

"She told me that she murdered Julia's ex because Julia wished that he died. I told her I wish she were dead and then she was all scared. After that she gained confidence and slapped me." I explained.

"(Y/n) murdered Julia's ex? But how? She was in the the room when Julia came in." Fred pointed out.

"She might of snuck out." GoGo pointed out.

"Why don't we go find her. I am certainly confused." Honey Lemon suggested.

"Let's do that."