DNA (Pt 2)

(Y/n) P.O.V

"However, there are some details I need to fill you in on." Honey Lemon said seriously.

"Yes?" I asked. Honey Lemon sighed.

"Okay firstly... Your mum and dad did not make it... You will be staying with your aunt. Secondly... Your older brother... He passed away recently... He was a great friend of mine." explained.

My heart sunk. Most of my family had passed away. "And my other older brother?" I asked hopefully. At this, Honey Lemon smiled.

"You will love him. He is actually your twin brother, by 1 minute." Honey Lemon explained. I was overwhelmed. I still had one of my older brothers... A twin! It was amazing!

"Let's go meet your aunt and twin brother now." Honey Lemon said. Grabbing my hand and pulling me outside the institute.

We crossed a few streets until we arrived outside a cafe called 'The Lucky Cat Cafe'. "My Aunty owns and lives in this cafe?" I asked amazed.

"Yep! Come on!" Honey Lemon squealed. She pushed open the door and was greeted by Hiro.

"Oh! Hey Hiro! What are you doing here?" I asked. Before Hiro could reply, Honey Lemon covered his mouth.

"All will be revealed, now... Where is Aunt Cass?" Honey Lemon asked.

"Over here!" A young woman called. She had brunette hair and green eyes.

"We need to have a private conversation now if you don't mind." Honey Lemon explained.

"Of course!" Aunt Cass exclaimed, leading us upstairs and into a dinning room where we all took a seat.

"So first of all, Aunt Cass, this is (y/n). (Y/n), this is Aunt Cass." Honey Lemon introduced. I waved shyly.

"So, what do you need to talk about?" Hiro asked.

"I'm getting to that." Honey Lemon explained. "Aunt Cass, (y/n) here has come for a DNA test run. At the age of three, her family were caught in a house fire and she was separated from them." Honey Lemon explained.

"After some DNA test runs, I found her remaining family through the DNA of Hiro." Honey Lemon said.

"Wait... " I said finally realising. Honey Lemon nodded.

"(Y/n) here is the twin of Hiro Hamada." Honey Lemon announced. Hiro and Aunt Cass's mouths hung open.

"But I thought that Hiro's twin died at birth!" Aunt Cass exclaimed.

"Well, it appears not." Honey Lemon explained.

"I didn't even know I had a twin..." Hiro admitted.

"It was a long time ago... I don't think we would have remembered." I pointed out.

"But shouldn't have Tadashi known?" Aunt Cass said.

"Tadashi?" I asked confused.

"Your older brother who passed away." Honey Lemon explained.

"Oh." I understood.

"Maybe he didn't remember either, seeing as (y/n) was the one who was separated, she would have remembered the worse. Or he might have thought she died." Honey Lemon thought.

"So... (Y/n)... This is your biological family." Hiro smiled.

"Thanks Honey Lemon." I hugged her.

"Not a problem." She squealed. "I'll leave you guys to catch up." She said, getting out of her chair and leaving the building.

I turned to face my Aunty and twin brother. "Well it's nice to finally have you here (y/n)... I'll prepare a special dinner tonight, in rejoice of family!" Aunt Cass yelled, rushing to the kitchen, leaving Hiro and me alone.

"Wanna see your new room? You will have Tadashi's old bed." Hiro said, taking me up a flight of stairs and into a bedroom.

"Woah... I never knew you were so nerdy." I admitted, looking around his side.

"Well yeah... I love robotics." He admitted. I laughed.

"I can tell... I like robotics but I'm more of the visual designer person." I explained.

"Well, let's go down for dinner and then you can have your rest, Aunt Cass can contact your foster parents." Hiro explained, leading me back to the dinning room. I sat down and was immediately served spicy chicken wings.

"This is really good!" I exclaimed, with a mouth full of food.

"I almost forgot to ask if you are allergic to anything!" Aunt Cass said, face palming. I swallowed my food.

"Peanuts, cooked egg, walnuts and cashews." I listed.

"Well that's okay, I'll just remind myself." Aunt Cass said. Me and Hiro finished up and got changed into pjs. I opened my over night bag that contained my toothbrush and brushed my teeth.

Once I got into bed a sighed. "Hey Hiro?" I called.

"Yeah?" He called. I fell silent for a bit before I got out of bed and walked over to his side. He sat up and stared at me in the darkness.

I sat on his bed and hugged him tight. "I love you Ni San." I whispered.

"You to... How much older am I?" He asked.

"1 minute..."

"Yesssss"

"Hey!"