Found a Friend

(Y/n) P.O.V

I sat down on the bus, today was an exceptionally boring day, about to go to school... Like usual and be alone... Like usual.

Practically an average day for me. I looked out the window and noticed some girls get on the bus as well as a boy. He sat in the seat behind me as I continued to stare out of the window.

I looked in front of me to hear the gossip group of girls talk about me being a loner, the average stuff.

Yeah I wasn't really special in school, I passed in all my subjects and had no trouble what so ever but socialising was the hardest, also "getting to school on time."

Technically I am not late, I just choose to be. Everyday, I get off two stops early and sit alone in an alleyway. Until the local policemen catch me and send me to school.

I picked my bag up as the bus slowed to a stop and opened the doors, I hoped out with everyone staring at me in a weird way.

Hiro's P.O.V

I sat behind this girl who was alone, probably waiting for some friends or stuff. I looked around the bus to see it filled with high school students, of course, being the genius I am, I graduated ages ago and don't need to go to school.

I watched as the girl in front of me got up and started to exit the bus, which greatly confused me. No one else was getting off. Did she miss her stop or something? Everyone watched as she hopped off quietly.

I stood up and walked to the girls who sat in front of the girl who left. "Um, do you happen to know who that girl is?" I asked.

They looked at where she was sitting in disgust. "Yeah, she is some kind of emo creep, great in studying but ditches school till the local police piss her off." A blonde haired girl said.

"She is known to be a loner so don't bother going after her." A red haired girl said. I looked at the girl as she walked off, the bus was waiting for people to get on.

"Why does she do that?" I asked.

"Beats us but our school has a theory that she goes off for drugs to make her smart." The blonde girl said.

"Uh thanks." I said, about to get off and follow the girl.

"You aren't seriously going after that creep are you?" The red head said.

"Uh yeah I am, got a problem with that?" I asked. They shrugged as I slipped off the bus and followed the girl.

She walked around until she reached an alleyway, I didn't want to believe what those gossip girls had said about her but part of me had started to think they were right.

I slowly walked up to her as she sat in the floor and stared off into space. I cleared my throat and watched as she scrambled to her feet.

"Uh can I help you?" She asked nervously.

"Why did you get off two stops before you were meant to?" I asked.

(Y/n) P.O.V

Should I answer? I was confused, why did he of all people want to help me? "I uh... Wanted alone time." I said.

"Every day?" He asked. The boy started to freak me out, was he a stalker? That's when I remembered the gossip group.

"I have no friends, it's hard to make them but what ever those girl said just don't believe them." I said.

"I never did." The boy said. "Why can't you make friends?"

"I just suck at it, my grades are good but I feel like I am just sick and tired of the world and need something new to happen." I explained.

"Well, maybe I can make that wish come true, I am Hiro, I go to SFIT." He said.

"(Y/n) (l/n), you already graduated high school?" I asked surprised.

"Yep... Wanna see the labs? They are pretty cool." He offered.

"I'd love to!" I said, jumping up and following him out of the alleyway.

"So, are you emo?" He asked.

"No, not really. Whatever those gossip girls say is a lie, they just try to make up a story if they don't have the original but then and again they are the ones changing the original." I said.

"Well, at least you made a friend!" Hiro said.

"You consider me your friend?" I asked in disbelief.

"Of course!" He smiled.

"Thanks, I don't know many people that would do that for me." I said.

"No problem." He smirked, showing me a small tooth gap.

Looks like he did make my wish come true. I finally have a friend.