Pictures of You, Pictures of Me

(Y/n) P.O.V

Honey Lemon, GoGo, Wasabi and Fred are my best friends. They're really cool but they can't always hang out due to their projects. They also have to spend time with their other friend to. They invite me to join them but I insist. I am not the kind of girl to meet new people.

I grabbed my visual arts book, opened a new page and started to draw. I didn't know exactly what to draw until I noticed I was drawing a person. I drew the shoes, hoodie, pants, head, hair, hands and face. After that I coloured it in.

I drew a boy with black fluffy hair, brown eyes and pale skin. He wore a navy blue hoodie with a red t shirt and you could see a bit of a white long sleeved shirt underneath. He wore brown khaki pants and dark brown converse shoes.

I shut the book and fell asleep on the mini couch I had.

Hiro's P.O.V

The gang was all busy with their projects today so I was alone. I mean there was Baymax but he was charging.

I decided to draw. It's not my specialty but hey, I finished all my projects and I couldn't be bothered to start a new one.

I decided to draw a person. I sketched the outline then added in the details. After, I coloured the person in and took a look at the finished product.

It was a girl. She had (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. She wore a purple hoodie with a green t shirt and blue skirt and white converse.

I heard the gang walk into my lab. "Hey Hiro!" Honey Lemon squealed.

"Who is this?" Fred asked, pointing to my drawing. I shrugged.

"I dunno... I felt like drawing and I ended up drawing her." I say.

"Why? what is it Fre- oh my!" Honey Lemon squealed.

"Can we show this to a friend of ours? We won't say you drew it." GoGo questioned.

"Uh sure. Just come back where your done." I say spinning around in my chair.

Honey Lemon's P.O.V

We all walked out of his lab and when we were out of ear shot I screamed. "This looks like (y/n)! It is (y/n)! He even drew the clothes she wears!"

"It's a coincidence right? They haven't even met or anything." Wasabi said. We turned left and knocked in (y/n)'s door.

(Y/n) P.O.V

I woke up to a knock on my lab door. It was my friends. "Hey guys!" I called.

"(Y/n)! We have something really important to show you!" Fred cried.

"What is it?" I asked.

"How about we show you at 'The Lucky Cat Cafe'?" Honey Lemon asked.

"Sure." I say. I pulled my purple hoodie on and picked up my art diary. I grabbed a pencil and headed out with them.

"Why did you bring your art book?" GoGo asked.

"Oh... So I can draw." I replied. There were still some touch ups of the boy's hair that I wanted to fix. GoGo nodded.

GoGo's P.O.V

"Hey Wasabi, Fred, go get Hiro and bring him to the cafe... We can introduce them to each other." I whispered to them.

"You got it." Wasabi said as he dragged Fred around the corner.

(Y/n) P.O.V

"Um where are they going?" I asked pointing to wasabi and fred.

"Bathroom." GoGo replied.

We walked to the cafe and sat at a table for six. "Why're we at a table for six?" I questioned.

"Um... I have a handbag that I need to put on the chair!" Honey Lemon said. I continued to fix up my drawing when GoGo peaked over my shoulder.

"WOAH! That's insane!" GoGo said.

"Um thanks." I say. GoGo got the book and showed Honey Lemon.

Wasabi and Fred walked in and Honey Lemon showed them the book.

"Your really great at drawing." Wasabi complemented. A boy sat down at our table where Honey Lemon's handbag was meant to be. We didn't look at each other.

"Can I have my sketch book back?" The boy. The gang took his book to? Still I dared to not look at his face and so did he. Honey Lemon handed back both of our sketch books. When I looked at the page, I realise it wasn't my book.

"I think- wait... What?! How?" I asked confused. I turned to the boy and looked in shock.

"Your the boy I drew!"

"Your the girl I drew!" We said at the same time.

"Okay... So (y/n), this is Hiro... Hiro, this is (y/n)." Wasabi introduced.

"Hi." We said awkwardly. We exchanged books.

"What a coincidence."

"Your a talented drawer." Hiro said.

"Thanks, you to." I pecked his cheek. He blushed red.