The Instruments

(Y/n) P.O.V

"Five six seven eight." I said as I started playing my violin. Yeah, I played one of those instruments but never told anyone.

They might tease me! I made sure none of my friends knew about my concerts and winning championships, whenever the gang was near me, I always made sure there wasn't a news paper or article mentioning my talents.

I continued to practise in the music room of SFIT. I have no idea why they had one, because as far as I know, this is a tech school.

I heard footsteps and quickly hid my violin as someone entered, it was Hiro. "Oh... Hey Hiro!" He jumped in surprise when I spoke.

"(Y/N)! Is this a bad time?" He asked.

"No... Why are you here?" I asked.

"Oh well... Uh... It's nothing." He said, quickly leaving. I shrugged and packed my violin up, sneaking it out of the room and entering Hiro's lab.

"I'm going to talk to the professor, be right back!" He yelled, not noticing my violin.

I shrugged confused and decided to practise my violin, Hiro always took forever when he went to see the professor.

I played a happy up beat song when I heard a musical sound coming from the music room.

"No! We stuffed up!" I heard a voice, I peeked into the room and noticed the gang with musical instruments! Hiro was on the piano, Wasabi with a harp, Fred had sound control, GoGo
on the drums and Honey Lemon with a guitar.

"Okay, count in the beats." Hiro said. Thy counted the beats when I recognised the song they were playing. I felt like I wanted to play along but I didn't know if I should.

The song was "Fly To Your Heart" from Tinker Bell by Selena Gomez. The fact that they never told me they played instruments made me feel at ease.

"FRED!" Everyone screamed. 

"Sorry, I just like making things louder!" He said.

"One more time from the top..." Hiro sighed. This was my chance to join them. I snuck into the room and picked up a microphone, all the team had their backs facing me. I turned on the microphone and placed it on the stand.

"One two three!" Hiro said.

I began.

They all jumped in surprise and turned to me, I smiled shyly and continued to play.

Soon they all joined in and I decided to sing.

"Watch all the flowers
Dance with the wind
Listen to snowflakes
Whisper your name
Feel all the wonder
Lifting your dreams
You can fly"

Hiro played the piano softer as Honey Lemon joined in singing with me.  I looked surprised but shrugged it off and continued.

"Fly to who you are
Climb upon your star
You believe you'll find your wings
Fly
To your heart

Touch every rainbow
Painting the sky
Look at the magic
Glide through your life
A sprinkle of pixie dust circles the night
You can fly"

GoGo joined the three of us as I played a faster pace part of the song, keeping in time with Hiro and Wasabi, surprisingly Fred didn't ruin the tone.

"Fly to who you are
Climb upon your star
You believe you'll find your wings
Fly

Everywhere you go
Your soul will find a home
You'll be free to spread your wings
Fly
You can fly
To your heart
(Fly, fly)"

I stopped singing and left it to GoGo and Honey Lemon, I walked to Hiro and sat next to him. He smiled as I continued.

"Rise to the heights of all you can be
Soar on the hope of marvelous things" I joined in again and soon Honey Lemon and GoGo stopped, to let me sing by myself.

"Fly to who you are
Climb upon your star
You believe you'll find your wings
Fly

Everywhere you go
Your soul will find a home
You'll be free to spread your wings
Fly" I took a deep breath as I extended the note I was currently playing.

"You can fly!!!
To your heart..." We finished the instrumentals and then stopped. I placed my violin down and everyone packed their instruments up.

"We didn't know you could play." Honey Lemon squealed.

"I didn't know you guys could play either." I admitted.

"Or that you could sing." Wasabi added.

"Or Honey Lemon and especially GOGO." Fred exclaimed.

"So that's why you came earlier today, you were going to play but I was in here." I said, turned to Hiro.

"I thought you might judge me." Hiro admitted.

"Of course I wouldn't!" I exclaimed.

"We should form a band." Fred exclaimed.

"YES!" I screamed.

"Your voice is pretty just saying, when you came to me it sounded really sweet." Hiro said. I giggled

"Thank you Hiro." I blushed.