Babysitting Fred

(Y/n) P.O.V

"So, what do we have to do again?" I asked the gang.

"Babysit Fred." Wasabi said.

"Isn't Fred a grown... Man?" I asked.

"Nope, well, not from what I can tell." Hiro shrugged.

"Okay, usually I stay with him but today I can't, can you guys please just do it for me this ONCE?" Tadashi asked seriously.

"Sure." I said nonchalantly.

"I just know he is going to say something wrong to the wrong person and get punched." Tadashi sighed.

"Sure! I'd love to see Fred get punched!" GoGo piped up.

"Try again." Tadashi groaned.

"We will make sure Fred doesn't get punched." GoGo said glumly. An idea came to her mind and she spoke again. "Can I be the one to punch him?" She asked.

"I am almost positive Fred will end up in hospital." Tadashi sighed, walking back to SFIT to do what ever he needed to do.

We knocked on Fred's mansion door and waited as he opened it excited. "Welcome! This is the place where the magic happens! And when I mean magic... I mean absolutely nothing... You guys look so bored." He dead planned.

We all entered his house and gathered into the lounge. We had agreed to spend the night here at Fred's house as well... This was going to be a big weekend.

"Why don't we do something crazy like jump off the second storey roof?" Fred asked.

"Fred, your insane." GoGo muttered.

"Thank you!" Fred beamed.

"How about we do something... That... I don't know, doesn't involve us wheeling Fred to the hospital in a bin full of body parts?" I cut in.

"I was happy with the jumping part." GoGo exclaimed.

"No... That's not what we are going to do." Honey Lemon said sternly.

"Why don't we reenact a scene from the Amazing Spider-Man?! Or try making an invisibles sandwich?!" Fred pleaded.

"I respect that you don't do science." GoGo stated. "So please respect I don't do fake science."

Fred went quiet. "Let's just play on the xBox." Hiro suggested. After a while of playing, we decided to call it a day.

I walked to the bathrooms to notice some signs. One said, "blah" and the other said "blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah." I turned around to ask Fred which was the females and males.

"Oh! Those are my new bathroom signs! The one with one "blah" is the men's as guys don't talk in the bathroom, the one with the million of "blah's" is the girls because they like to party in there.

I rolled my eyes and opened the bathroom door, closing it a again with a bored face when I saw that the comic nerd installed a disco ball and dance floor.

"Yeah I'm not gonna use the bathroom." I dead planned.

"Did you like my disco ball and dance floor in there?" Fred asked hopefully.

"You put a whole disco room in the girls toilet?" Hiro asked.

"Yeah he did..." I groaned.

"Let's just go to sleep." Honey Lemon spoke up.

We all went to sleep quite peacefully, listening to... "Mary had a little lamb" as Fred counted sheep.

In the morning, I woke up to hear someone scream. Everyone jolted awake to see GoGo standing arms crossed. "You okay?" I asked. She furiously shook her head and pointed to Fred, who was asleep at the foot of her sleeping bag.

Wasabi woke Fred up quickly as he jumped with a start. "Why were you asleep at GoGo's feet?"

"I was watching her." He replied.

"Okay that's creepy." I stated.

"Now can I punch him?" GoGo asked.

"Just a second." Wasabi groaned.

"I was making sure she wasn't in danger." Fred explained.

"You were asleep." Hiro pointed out.

"Oh yeah... I might have fallen asleep." Fred shrugged.

"Totally my hero." GoGo rolled her eyes. We got ready for the day, with a struggle. The disco bathroom kept playing music when we turned the tap on or flushed a toilet, and bubbles came out from a bubble machine as well as the smoke stuff.

"You okay?" Wasabi asked as Honey Lemon, GoGo and I bolted out of the bathroom, leaving a trail of smoke and bubbles out.

"Yeah... We had an amazing party." I dead planned.

After a breakfast in the laundry room, Fred was stinking up the place with his gas, we bid good bye and met up with Tadashi.

"How did it go?" He asked hopefully.

"Awful!!! How do you handle him?" Hiro groaned, hugging his brother.

"Oh boy! Don't tell me you didn't put him to sleep or with a pile of comics!!! Oh my gosh you didn't!" Tadashi laughed loudly as we glared.

"Never babysitting Fred ever again." GoGo shuddered.