A One Way Looking Glass

(Y/n) P.O.V

I was home alone, I needed no guardian to look after me. I was a run away orphan.

I was sitting at home watching Big Hero 6. My ultimate favourite movie. I was at the scene where Hiro was hugging the newly built Baymax.

I continued to watch my movie when the screen paused. It flickered and started to glitch. It was probably the TV... It was a fairly old one anyways... This entire house was old... It used to belong to my parents.

The movie froze and multicoloured pixels appeared, creating a nauseating sight. I carefully walked up to the TV and tapped the screen, only to find that there wasn't a screen anymore.

It was like the surface of jelly. I stuck my hand in and pulled it out. "This is strange." I told myself.

I stuck my head in and saw black, it was nothingness. I felt my feet give way and soon I tumbled into the TV.

When my focus was regained, I noticed I was outside a corridor... It was all to familiar...

"See you later Baymax!" I heard a male voice yell. I was inside the movie. I looked around the place. I was sitting on a white tiled floor.

I heard someone turn the corner and freeze when they saw me. "Um... Are you okay?" The voice asked. I turned and saw it was Hiro Hamada.

I stood up and brushed myself. "Um yeah! I'm good, just tripped!" I said, turning to leave.

"Hang on! Are you a student here?" Hiro asked. I turned slowly.

"Why would it matter?" I asked as I ran to the elevator, I slammed it shut and went to the ground floor. That was close.

I ran out of the building and went to the near by park... How was I meant to get back home?

Hiro's P.O.V

I stared at the spot that the girl was, she wasn't a student here and I have never seen her before. I went back to my lab and activated Baymax.

"We need to find someone." I said.

"Who?" Baymax asked.

"A girl I have never seen before." I replied. I dragged Baymax out S.F.I.T when I noticed the same girl in a tree at the near by park.

"That girl Baymax, scan her and tell me who she is." I whispered.

"Her name is (Y/n) and she seems to be distressed." Baymax said.

(Y/n) P.O.V

I turned my heard when I heard my name. It was Hiro and Baymax. I was so shocked I fell out of the tree and quickly stood up straight.

"Why were you in the institute if you are not a student?" Hiro asked me.

"I don't know! One minute I was watching a movie, the next I tumbled into this world! It's annoying and confusing because I don't know where in the timeline I am in this place, like, is it before or after Tadashi dies?!" I shrieked.

Hiro looked at me shocked. I covered my mouth in realisation of what I just said.

"How do you know about my brother?" He asked. I froze.

"Uh... From a movie?" I explained.

"What are you talking about?" Hiro asked. I shook my head.

"Look, all I know is that I was watching a movie called Big Hero 6 when my TV screen went all crazy and I fell into this world!" I exclaimed.

"Do you really expect me to believe that?" Hiro asked. I looked at him uncertainly.

"What's the point in lying?" I asked.

"Right... Do you know how you are meant to get back home?" He asked.

"Nope." I said.

"Well that's a problem." Hiro replied. "This is Baymax and I'm-"

"Hiro, I know, and you are part of a group of people known as Big Hero 6 along with GoGo, Wasabi, Honey Lemon and Fred." I interrupted.

"Right... So uh... Welcome to San Fransokyo I guess." Hiro said uncertainly.

"Thanks... You do believe me don't you?" I asked.

"Yeah, I just don't know how we are going to get you back home." Hiro said.

"I am sure I could live off the streets, I'm a run away orphan anyways." I said. "Living in this world or mine, won't make a difference." I pointed out.

"Why don't you just chill at my place? You can take Tadashi's bed." Hiro suggested.

"Really? Thanks!"I said in delight. For once, I wasn't doing something alone.

"No problem." Hiro said. So in the end, I walked off to his house with him and Baymax.

I still don't understand how that movie sent me here but it must have known that I would be better here. So it just goes to show that the bad stuff can have a positive outcome after all.