Princess, Prince and Hero

(Y/n) P.O.V

I was busy sitting with my boyfriend Hiro, discussing once again, an unnecessary topic.

"But Dizney princesses have so weird dresses! Like, who wears a dress that is longer than their body?" Hiro tried to reason with me.

"The Dizney princesses." I responded.

"What about marrying a dude you just met? Most of those girls met their 'prince charming' and married them!" Hiro reasoned.

"Is called true love." I explained.

"That's not what Elsa thought... She is probably the only straight headed princess there is." Hiro said.

"Two flaws, one, she was a fricken run away royal with outa control ice powers and two, she is a queen, not a princess." I pointed out.

"Okay but what about Ariel? She is a mermaid! How do mermaids work? How are they even made?" Hiro tried to prove me wrong.

"The same way fish do, bottom half is a fish, produce like a fish, it's science." I said.

"Okay... Who sleeps for a thousand years? Or dies from an apple? Or has 70 feet long hair?" He reasoned.

"That's what makes them interesting." I argued.

"Yeah but it doesn't work!" Hiro exclaimed.

"Okay then, let's play princess and prince for the rest of today here in your room and see who is right." I challenged.

Hiro crossed his arms and smirked. "Oh your on." He said. "Firstly, clothes, I need to wear some tux thingy and you need a 5000000 foot long dress." He said, sarcastically.

I raced home as he changed into a suit or what ever. I found a wide puffy dress and two crowns my little sister owned.

"See? You can't even walk properly." Hiro exclaimed as I picked up my entire dress and walked. I chucked him a crown as I shoved the tiara in my hair.

"Uh... They also ballroom dance?" I suggested. Hiro got out his phone and plugged it into the stereo. A waltz came on and me and Hiro tried to dance... Except we couldn't because we didn't know the moves.

"What else do they do?" I asked.

"Live happily ever after?" Hiro suggested. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah... I guess not much can be done as a royal." I agreed.

"Yep, that's why we can pretend to be princesses and princes in our own way." He said, pulling his suit off, underneath it was his normal clothes.

"You put your clothes on top of your other ones? Same!" I exclaimed, pulling the puffy dress off.

"I can't believe I wore that." I said, looking at it.

"Okay, instead of ballroom dances, lets have a pizza party!" Hiro exclaimed, turning on pop music and getting pizza from downstairs, heating it up.

He brought the pizza and we started to jam to the music. "See? So much cooler than waltz." Hiro pointed out. I ate a piece of pizza and sighed.

"I guess you were right after all..." I agreed.

"But you know what can be realistic in these fantasy dreams of yours?" Hiro said, smirking from an idea.

"Uh no." I replied. Hiro went to his bookshelf and pulled out the book Rapunzle. He opened the book to a page of Rapunzle letting down her hair for the hero or prince.

"Why do you have this book?" I asked. Hiro went quiet for a bit.

"It was my mums favourite fairytale." He explained.

"Oh..." I droned out.

"Anyways, you may not be a princess or I be a prince but you know what one of us can be?" He asked.

I thought for a while. "I know it sounds stupid but is 'Hero' the word you are looking for?" I asked.

"Yep! Follow me!" He said, dragging me up and bringing me to the garage. "Ow" he called and activated Baymax.

"Hello (y/n) and Hiro." He exclaimed.

"Hey buddy, come here, get your suit on." Hiro said.

"What are you doing?" I asked confused. Hiro ignored me and continued to put red shells on Baymax until he was in this red suit.

"You... Made him armour?" I stated. Hiro nodded. "Sorry but I don't get it." I apologised. Hiro went to a cupboard and pulled out millions of purple shiny pieces. He sorted through them and handed me a bunch.

"Put this on top of your clothes." He indicated, already putting his on. I picked up the pieces. They were designed to protect the vital organs inside us.

I slipped mine on and turned to Hiro who was wearing a helmet as well. "Put this one on." He said, handing me a spare one.

"This still doesn't explain why the word 'hero' has to do with this.

"Baymax, wings!" He exclaimed. I looked shocked. "Wanna fly with me?" I nodded and climbed on Baymax's back. Hiro suddenly spoke,

"I'm a superhero."