Prank Call

(Y/n) P.O.V

"It's (y/n)'s turn!" GoGo exclaimed, handing me the phone. Tonight, me, GoGo and Honey Lemon were having a thing called "girls night" where we all hang out at Honey Lemon's house.

In reality, I had never had a girls night before, mainly because I hadn't had any friends, until I met Hiro, my boyfriend.

"What do you want me to say and who should I call?" I asked.

"How about you call hiro and pretend to be pregnant?" GoGo suggested. I shook my head.

"We both know that's not possible." I said. "Let's keep it PG rated please?" I asked.

"What about you pretend to break up with him?" Honey Lemon suggested.

"Yeah! Then you can end the call, call back and say wrong number! If he recognises your voice then even better! He will think you cheated on him!" GoGo insisted. I bit my lower lip.

"I dunno... That doesn't sound like a good idea." I argued.

"Oh common... I called Wasabi asking how babies are made." Honey Lemon frowned.

"And I called Fred and asked him out!... And he fricken said yes!" GoGo responded. I sighed in defeat.

A grabbed Honey Lemon's house phone and looked at them in annoyance.

"Okay, his number is-"

"Hold up." I stopped Honey Lemon. "I know my boyfriends number thank you very much." I said, taping the numbers into the keypad.

'Please don't pick up, please don't pick up, please don't pick up...' I mentally repeated over and over again. Just when I thought it would be a voice message, he picked up.

"Hi! We need to talk!" I said.

"What? Who is this?" Hiro asked. Honey Lemon and GoGo urged me to continue.

"We need to break up, I have a boyfriend you know! Good bye!" I shouted.

"Wait wha-" and I hung up. GoGo and Honey Lemon burst out in laughter, however, I frowned.

"I hope he doesn't recognise my voice." I said.

"Chill, he probably thought it was wrong number anyways." GoGo assured me.

"Let's prank call Dominoes Pizza place and then call Hiro back for part 2." Honey Lemon exclaimed.

GoGo smirked and grabbed the phone, dialling in the pizza place's number. "Hello? Dominos pizza! What would you like to order?" A lady asked.

"Hi, I would like to make an inquiry." GoGo said, in a fake posh accent.

"Of course ma'am." The lady replied.

"Firstly, I think you shouldn't be judgmental, how do you know I'm a female? Some males have very feminine voices. I take that as an offence." GoGo said. Honey Lemon bit her lower lip.

"I'm sorry... Sir." The lady replied.

"Well, my inquiry is, what is Pizza Hit's number?" GoGo asked.

"Um, you do realise that, that is our main competitor?" The lady asked. GoGo hung up quickly.

"That was good!" Honey Lemon laughed.

"Now you need to call Hiro back!" GoGo said, handing me the phone. I sighed and called him again.

"Hello?" He asked.

"Uh hi! This is the girl who asked to break up with you..." I said.

"Oh okay." He said slowly.

"Yeah um I wanted to say sorry, it was the wrong number." I apologised.

"Nah that's okay- wait a minute... (Y/n)?" He asked. I looked at Honey Lemon and GoGo with worry.

"Uh hi Hiro!" I said.

"Your cheating on me?!" He asked.

"No! It was a prank!" I retorted.

"Yeah right!" He shouted. Instantly, Honey Lemon and GoGo froze and looked at each other then me in fear.

"No I swear, Honey Lemon and GoGo are here!" I pleaded.

"Do you think this is funny?" Hiro questioned. Honey Lemon took the phone off me.

"Hiro, it was a prank! It's me and GoGo.!" Honey Lemon called.

"It was a what-?" Hiro asked.

"A prank nit wit." GoGo called.

"Well I don't believe you, we are breaking up (y/n), Good bye!" He hung up.

Instantly tears formed in my eyes. "Oh my gosh... I'm so sorry (y/n), you were right, we shouldn't have done that." Honey Lemon said.

I sobbed harder as GoGo and Honey Lemon looked at each other. We were so busy, we didn't notice someone pick the lock on the front door and enter the house.

I was wrapped up in a hug. "Gotcha good (y/n)." I heard someone whisper. It was Hiro.

"HIRO HAMADA! YOU SCARED ME!" I exclaimed, wrapping him in a tight hug.

"That was really hard core back there." Honey Lemon noted.

"Which was totally awesome!" GoGo cheered. I laughed and snuggled into his chest and heard his heart beat.

"I knew you were prank calling me, I can recognise your voice." Hiro explained.

"Well played Hiro." I giggled.

"That's because I'm smart." He responded. I smiled and kissed his lips.