Damsel in Destress (Pt 1)

(Y/n) P.O.V

I ran down an alleyway, bot fighting had become a part of me ever since my mum and dad passed away in a car accident and my older brother looked after me.

It removed the pain away and I will admit, my brother does not approve.

I snuck into the bot fighting alley way when I saw Yama, sitting down. I heard another kid defeated him and he was after his blood.

"Who wants to challenge me?!" He roared. I stepped forward and waved. Yama grinned and the battle commenced.

My robot snaked around his and choked it to death, resulting in me winning. Yama glared evilly at me and motioned me to follow him.

He signalled some other men to do something and lead me deeper into the alleyway.

"HEY! GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME-" a voice called but froze when he saw Yama.

"Ah Hiro Hamada... Welcome, welcome please feel welcome." He sneered. I began to feel uneasy.

"I'll uh... Just go..." I said, trying to walk off. I was held back by him and dragged over with the boy called Hiro to a fighting ring.

"Both of you have defeated me... There fore you shall defeat each other." Yama explained.

"Hiro, (y/n), (y/n), Hiro, now that introductions have been made... The rules!" Yama sneered.

I looked at Hiro uneasily and swallowed. "You will both bot fight until one robot is demolished... The winner, leaves this place alive, the loser however... " he made a motion with his hand, as if to slice his neck.

"But I don't want to!" I exclaimed. He whipped out a gun and loaded it.

"You said something (y/n)?" He sneered. I gulped and shook my head in fear.

Hiro and I began to fight and so far I was winning. I looked at his face, he was determined to win, me? I didn't really care anymore.

I knew I shouldn't have come here, if I didn't, Hiro wouldn't be bot fighting to the death.

Just as my robot was about to kill off Hiro's I noticed a small button on my controlled. "Self destruct" it read.

I looked up at the boy as he did the same, our eyes met and I mouthed out, "your welcome" as I pressed the button.

My robot glitched and dropped dead, defeated. Hiro watched in horror as I gave myself to Yama.

"Go get your freedom!" I shouted.
He hesitated and left the scene quickly. Now I was left with an evil Yama.

"Well, I guess we have a loser." Yama grinned.
I backed up against a wall, about to be punched when I heard a motorcycle roar to life and head out way.

Who ever was riding the motorcycle knocked Yama to the floor and did a u turn.

Another passenger behind the first one picked me up and dragged me onto ride. At first I thought it was the cops but when I looked up into the eyes of the persons lap I was sitting in, I was shocked.

"Hiro?" I asked. he smiled sheepishly and held me tightly as he held onto the driver.

"Did you think I would leave you there?" He asked. I nodded my head. "Well I'm not like that." He responded.

We stopped outside a cafe as Hiro helped me down. "This is my brother Tadashi, Tadashi, this is (y/n), she saved me from Yama." Hiro introduced.

I shook hands with Tadashi and I smiled. "Thanks for saving my brother." He smiled.

"I'm happy to save damsels in distress!" I laughed.

"But we saved you in return, so who's the damsel now?" Hiro argued. I rolled my eyes.

"Thanks though, I think I'm gonna stop with the bot fights from now on." I admitted.

"Oh so am I!" Hiro said excitedly.

"But you said you were gonna continue as we went to help (y/n)?" Tadashi asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I said that? You must be deaf." Hiro said. I smiled as he blushed bright red, showing his tooth gap.

"Well uh... I better be going." I said, kissing Hiro's cheek and running off.

I ran home to be met with my angry brother. I pulled my robot out and the money. "Burn what ever you want, I'm done bot fighting." I announced.

He looked shocked, "Where were you young lady?" My brother cut in. I sighed dreamily and remembered how Hiro saved me and I kissed his cheek.

"(Y/N)?! I am waiting for an explanation." He said, tapping his foot impatiently.

I leaned against the front door and slid down to the ground.

"I was with... hiro..." I sighed, giving him a shock.

"Isn't that a boy's name?" My brother asked. I nodded.

"Yeah, the cutest, heroic boy ever!" I smiled.