How to Make A Tadashi Do Your Bidding (Pt 1)

(Y/n) P.O.V

Hiro snickered. "Let's fool around with Tadashi." He whispered to me.

"And how will we do that?" I asked confused.

"I'll show you." Hiro said, grabbing my hand and pulling me up to the Hamada brother's room. Hiro walked up to Tadashi "Hey Ni Chan, can you get me gummy bears?" He asked.

"No." Tadashi said in a bored voice.

"Please?!" Hiro begged, kneeling on the floor and tugging on Tadashi's shirt.

"Dude, your girlfriend is watching you be weird you know." Tadashi said. I grinned and joined Hiro.

"PLEASE?!" We both yelled.

"Okay! Okay! I'll get you gummy bears! Just stop tugging my shirt!" Tadashi exclaimed, going downstairs to get us our treat.

"And that's one way." Hiro smirked.

"One way?" I repeated.

"There are tons of ways!" Hiro exclaimed, widening his arms.

"You need to show me all of them then." I said.

"Of course!" Hiro cheered, diving under his bed for a silver box. He came out and showed me it.

"Are you going to throw it at him or something?" I asked clueless.

"No silly, it's inside the box that counts." He said, lifting the lid to reveal hundreds of dollars piled to the top. He took all the money out to reveal a secret compartment.

Under the money was a very shallow floor, about two centimetres deep. Hiro managed to take the flooring out and reveal the rest of the box.

"What are those?" I asked, pointing at the litter of white papers in the box. Hiro smiled mischievously and pulled one out, showing a picture of Tadashi, with his head stuck in the sand and his butt up in the air.

"What was he doing?" I asked between stifles of laughter.

"Pretending to be one of those animals who stick their heads in the ground... He was stuck for a good twenty minutes." Hiro laughed.

Tadashi came back up the stairs as Hiro quickly stuffed everything back under the bed.

"Here are your gummy bears you whinny babies." Tadashi teased, setting the bowl on the floor.

"You know Hiro has always been like this... For instance that one time we were at Disneyland. He was making a temper tantrum because there were no gummy bears... We literally had to leave the park to go across the road and buy him some to shut up."

I laughed. "But that's Hiro all the time." I reasoned.

"Hey!" Hiro called. Tadashi smirked and went down to the garage. Hiro quickly whipped out the picture of Tadashi in the sand and took out his phone.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"The second lesson on getting Tadashi to do your bargaining." He smiled, he took a photo of the photo and went on Instagram.

"You wouldn't dare!" I exclaimed.

"Yes, yes I would dare, my intire account is filled with stories of Tadashi actually." Hiro laughed. He wrote the entire story behind the picture and posted it.

"How many followers do you have?" I asked.

"60k" Hiro replied. "These stories go viral you know." In no less than thirty seconds, Hiro's phone vibrated for a good 2 minutes.

"What was that?!" I asked shocked. Hiro opened his phone to Instagram and showed me his screen.

"That, my dear girlfriend is the sound of 60k active followers commenting and liking the photo." He smirked.

My jaw dropped open and I laughed. "Does Tadashi know about this?" I asked.

"Nope!" Hiro said, popping the 'p'.

"Make that a yep!" Tadashi said, coming into the room. "I follow you genius. Anyways, I do the same for you." He smirked, showing me his Instagram page.

"Aww, Hiro looks cute when he is a little 2 year old stuck inside the toilet bowl!" I cooed.

"What the-?! TADASHIII!" Hiro whined.

"HIRRROOO." Tadashi mimicked.

"Can I have your Instagram name? I could do with learning about my boyfriends embarrassing moments." I asked.

"With pleasure! A healthy relationship has no secrets!" Tadashi laughed, showing me his account. I followed him on my phone and went through the photos.

"My, you were a weird child... You ate DOG POOP?!" I exclaimed. "And to think I kissed you!" I said in disgust.

"Firstly, I was about to, I didn't and secondly, it was for science!" Hiro retorted.

"Okay but what about... When you were five and you fell into this massive crate of gummy ears and couldn't get out?" I asked. Hiro rolled his eyes.

"What about you? You have heard so much of me and Tadahshi, you should tell us something!" Hiro exclaimed. I widened my eyes.

"(Y/n)... I think you better run!" Tadashi said in a sing song voice.

"I already got the message!" I mimicked.

"SEE YOU LATER!!! AAHHH AUNT CASS YOUR NEPHEW IS CHASING MEEEEE!" I screamed running away.