Mina Ashido x Reader: Cutie

Someone brought to my attention that the girls deserve more content...so here you go! As most of you might know Ashido dances in canon so let's have fun with that fact. Enjoy!

"Alright y/n! This move is a bit more difficult...what you're going to do is pivot on your head and then support your weight with your right hand. Then you grab your foot amd hold. Like this!" Ashido said, demonstrating the dance move she was talking about perfectly.

She spun around the dance floor, and stopped to grab her foot, giving you a coy grin before she spun a few more times on her head. She stopped and jumped to her feet, motioning for you to move closer.

"Wanna try?" She asked.

"Ah, that move looks a little difficult for me...I don't know..." You stammered, wringing your hands together. Your sneakers squeaked against the wooden floor as you took a step back.

"You'll never know unless you try!" Ashido said, her black and yellow eyes boring into you like two lasers. "C'mon you'll be fine."

"O-Ok...lemme stretch some more first though."

"I'll help!" She said happily, walking closer to you and pressing both of her hands on your shoulders. "Roll your shoulders a bit."

"O-Ok!" You squeaked out, your cheeks burning by her closeness to you. You rolled your shoulders back and forth, making them pop a bit. Ashido chuckled, her breath tickling the nape of your neck, and you swallowed hard.

After a couple of shoudler stretches you wanted to move on and maybe try something where she wouldn't be close enough to have you embarrass yourself. "C-Can we try another stretch?"

"Sure! How about you sit down and I'll press down on you?"

Oh no...

"Ok sounds good." You replied instead. You sat down, savoring the coolness of the floor against your legs, and stretched your legs into a v-shape. Ashido sat behind you and pressed her palm against your back, pushing down gently.

You sighed at the feeling of stretching your legs but you couldn't ignore the fact that Ashido's hands were on you. Unusual silence fell over the dance studio while you stretched, but you were sure that Ashido could hear the loud pounding of your heart. It was deafening to you.

"A-Ashido...I think I'm good."

"Ok. Wanna try out the move then?" she asked, barely able to contain the excitement in her voice. She was so cute when she got excited...

"Sure."

You breathed out and flipped upside down, balancing your entire body on your head. You began to spin quickly and after three spins you tried to reach up and grab a hold of one of your feet...but failed. You couldn't stretch far enough and you fell flat on your side after messing up your spinning.

"Ow! Damn it! I almost had it!" you cried out, throwing your arms up in the air for dramatic emphasis. You sat, defeated, on the floor wishing that Ashido hadn't seen that. 

To your horror, Ashido was laughing loudly, her eyes closed because of how wide she was grinning.

"That was so cute and silly y/n! You still have much to learn young grasshopper!" She said with her hands on her hips, her colorful eyes opening up to look at you. You blushed in embarrassment but tried your best to pout at the fact that you hadn't successfully finished the dance move. It was definitely disappointing!

"I'm not cute. I can barely do a simple dance move."

"But you are though!" Ashido replied quickly, squatting down on the floor next to you. "I think you're really cute. Almost too cute..." she said narrowing her eyes at you, a coy grin pulling at her pink lips.

By this point your face felt like it was on fire, and you were sure that if you responded to her you would embarrass yourself. But Ashido didn't stop looking at you. She was obviously waiting for a response to her compliment...so who were you to deny her?

"Thanks Mina!!" you exclaimed, your voice filling up the entire empty studio in an instant. Just as quickly as your words came out of your mouth, you felt her hands gently cup you face and her lips graze yours a bit hesitantly before you sighed and leaned in to add more pressure. The both of you stilled for a moment, relishing in the sensation of kissing each other but eventually you had to break it off to breathe.

"Cutie...you're such a cutie y/n." Ashido said breathlessly, a soft smile gracing her soft lips. Lips that had just kissed you...

"S-So are you Mina...will you kiss me every time I mess up a dance move?" you asked stumbling a bit on your words.

"Aw, then we'll always be kissing each other!" She retorted, making you groan and fall flat on your back on the cool wooden floor.

"That doesn't sound too bad actually..."