Aizawa Shouta x Reader: Summer Heat (nsfw-ish)

:0 This is just slight smut with little to no plot, and I'm very sorry (it ended up being shorter than I expected). I don't think I'm ready to do full on smut yet, so this is kind of just practice! More Aizawa was requested so I couldn't refuse the opportunity since he's one of my faves. The reader will also be fem. since that was easier for me. I hope this isn't terrible. Enjoy!

The room was scorching. Everything looked hazy. You were sitting cross-legged on the floor of Aizawa's apartment, right in front of the short black fan, but you still couldn't beat the intense heat. You could feel a layer of sweat coat the back of your neck, making your hair stick to it.

You sighed and turned around, now your back was facing the fan. It did little to relieve you though, and you started to get irritated. 

If Shouta had just fixed the air conditioner like I asked him to damn it, then this wouldn't be happening!

You couldn't stay angry at him though, because you knew how hectic his schedule was. It was a miracle that he even made it home at night, as far as you were concerned. But you had needs too...

The front door swung open and Aizawa shuffled inside the hot apartment slowly, still wearing his black hero costume. He seemed to walk slower than usual, you guessed that the heat must have been getting to him too. You grunted a hello, and he responded with a wave in your direction. You wanted to get revenge on him so badly for not fixing the air conditioner when suddenly an idea popped into your head.

You approached Aizawa slowly swaying your hips gracefully, a sly smirk pulling at your lips. He was washing his hands in the bathroom sink, leaning down slightly, his jet black hair covering the side of his face. You wrapped your arms around his waist and purred in his ear, "Shouta..."

He broke the hold that your arms had on his body quickly, and he turned around to face you. He was smirking as well when he said, "Someone's a bit excited y/n? What's the occasion?"

"Revenge," you said as you grabbed him by the shirt and your lips roughly collided with his. He pushed you away quickly, breaking the passionate kiss and you pouted. "Not so fast y/n. I'm not doing this in the bathroom," he said grabbing your wrist and leading you into the bedroom across the tiny hallway.

He pinned you down unceremoniously on the bed and with lightning fast speed, he began to kiss you slowly and methodically everywhere his mouth could reach. You gasped as his mouth worked a sensitive spot on your neck, and he looked up at you grinning, already pleased with himself at the pleasure he was giving you. Wait this was supposed to be my revenge! you thought angrily.

With newfound courage, you pulled at his shoulders in an effort to pin him down under you. He pouted slightly because he usually liked being given control in the bedroom, but he complied with your needs this time. You straddled him as his hands traveled under your shirt to cup your breasts softly. You leaned forward and moaned softly, urging him to take off your shirt.

He unbuttoned your shirt in no time, and in one swift motion he unclasped your bra and the hot air hit your naked torso head on. You sighed at the sweltering feeling, but you were soon distracted by Aizawa's tongue gliding through the valley of your breasts, making you gasp in pleasure.

"A-ah, Shouta." you mewled, tempted to just rip his shirt off now. But you controlled yourself expertly gliding your hands underneath his shirt, feeling every inch of his toned muscles. He moaned quietly, and you could feel his hard-on prodding your thigh through his thin pants.

"Shouta, t-take off your shirt," you commanded him impatiently, wanting to get the foreplay over with. He raised his eyebrows, but he complied silently. He lifted his black shirt from the sides and pulled it over his head. He tossed his shirt to the side, and you immediately crashed your lips against his in a battle for dominance.

Your tongue explored his mouth hungrily as your hands ran through his thick black hair. He moaned in your mouth which made you work your tongue even faster in excitement. You pulled away to take a breath, and hovered over him for a moment. He was looking up at you with a raised eyebrow and lusty eyes

His whole demeanor just screamed, show me what you got y/n...

"Shouta...you ready?" you asked, flipping your hair over your shoulder as his hands reached behind you to caress your ass.

"I was born ready babe."