Toyomitsu Taishiro x Reader: Lazy Day

More Taishiro was requested and I love this large dude so here you go! The reader will be a sidekick at Fatgum's agency. The reader's quirk will be the ability to make other people fall asleep extremely quickly, but the more they use their quirk the less they themselves are able to sleep. Eventually they have to force themselves to sleep so their quirk can reset. Enjoy!

You knew that Taishiro was very perceptive, especially when it came to your well-being and health. But for some reason, you thought you could fake it today even though you felt like you were going to fall asleep at your desk. Of course, Taishiro had noticed a change in your behavior since yesterday.

"Y/n, are you alright? Ya know you been lookin' exhausted ever since you fought that robber guy the other day." Taishiro stated as he took a huge bite of a fruity pastry while you watched in envy. 

He had already eaten four of those pastries this morning, and you were envious of how easily the drawbacks of his quirk could be solved. All he needed to do was eat, but you had the never ending struggle of never feeling well rested. 

"I'm fine. I'm just running on three hours sleep Taishiro, and I'm not gonna stop now!" you said with as much fake happiness as you could muster. Reaching up you rubbed your heavy eyes while still continuing to type up your report on your computer. 

Taishiro shook his head, already used to this side of you. 

When push cam to shove, your quirk was harder to deal with than his and he understood that completely. He placed a large but gentle hand on your shoulder and you tensed, knowing what he was going to suggest. "What is it?" you asked tentatively.

"Y/n, you should go home for the rest of the day and get some rest. Besides, Suneater and Red Riot will be here soon anyway, and I don't need all this extra help." he said, his large mouth stretched in his signature wide smile. Sighing, you turned off your computer and nodded in agreement, too tired to argue with him.

"Thanks Tai...I'll finish my report later though." you promised.

"Don't worry about it." he said cheerily, and with that you packed your things and left the agency for the day.

By the time you got home your knees felt weak and you made a quick beeline to the bedroom, not wanting to take your nap on the living room floor.

...

10 hours later

Slowly, your eyes opened and you were immediately confused. It was dark but it wasn't nighttime yet. You glanced over at the green clock on the nightstand which read, 7:00 p.m. and you sighed loudly and turned over, pulling the blankets over your face. You had been asleep for nearly ten hours and you still felt tired!

Before you could get too comfortable though, you heard heavy footsteps enter the bedroom and someone mumble your name quietly. "Tai...I still need to sleep I think." you whispered. You heard a Taishiro chuckle softly and he leaned over the bed, planting a gentle kiss on your cheek. "Love you..." you said.

"Love ya too y/n." he said, his warm breath tickling your face until he pulled back and you could hear his footsteps walking out of the room.

"Tai! Um, c'mere I think there's a bug on the wall." you said, slowly getting up from the bed, the warm blankets falling from your body. "It's scary."

"Oh, really? I don't see anything." he replied, walking back into the bedroom. He pretended to look for the bug on the wall but he eventually shrugged his shoulders and smiled. "Hmm, I still don't see anything y/n."

"Well it moved...over here I think." you said, pointing to the corner of the bed near the wall, your voice still slow and gruff from sleep. Taishiro moved closer to the bed until he just plopped on top of it roughly, and you jumped in surprise.

"Enlighten me y/n, cause I still don't see anythin' out of the ordinary."

You smiled and reached over to cup his large face in your hands. Your eyelids drooped and you felt like you were going to fall asleep on the spot, but you still gazed lovingly at Taishiro. "Well I see you sweetie. And you're extraordinary."

There was a momentary silence before he cracked up and buried his face in the big pillows on the bed while you blushed and laughed along with him. Usually he was the one who said the sappy romantic lines, but you were just so tired that you just didn't care anymore.

"Wow y/n, that was the smoothest segue I've ever heard!" Taishiro exclaimed, his voice muffled by the pillows somewhat but he was still loud nonetheless.

"Aww, thank you." you replied bashfully, still blushing from slight embarrassment. Taishiro removed his face from the pillows and grinned up at you. He motioned for you to come closer to him and you happily obliged. After all, Taishiro was the best cuddler in the world!

You nuzzled against him and he wrapped his arms around you protectively. Eventually you and Taishiro's breathing became even and your eyes began to slowly close as you both drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.