Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu x Reader: Resolve

Thank you @TheRoseProject for helping me brainstorm ideas for the confession part!! You all should go read her oneshot collection it's really great! Tetsutetsutetsutetsutetsutetsu is here! Lol I'm sorry but his name is too funny :p For this oneshot the reader will be a new student in class 1-B and their quirk will be the ability to create and control glass. Enjoy!

Getting into U.A. High on recommendations was pretty cool. Or at least that's what your parents had said. Personally, you never really had the drive or the passion to be a hero and you preferred to use your quirk on your own terms.

You had found that your quirk was quite useful for mosaic art, but your parents said that was a waste of time.

Heroes make money!

Your quirk will make quite the profit!

So, as you stood in front of class 1-B's door, you couldn't help but feel guilty. There were countless other students who would love to take your place right now. Deep down you wished they would.

You composed yourself and walked into your new classroom. You should at least make a good first impression right?

Your classmates were talking among themselves, and only a few of them looked up and noticed that you were new and out of place. But only one of them decided to act.

A tall grey-haired boy sauntered over to, his large grin displaying his razor sharp teeth.

"Hey there!! Who are you? Are you new or do you just have the wrong class?"

Everyone in the class immediately quieted down when they heard his booming voice. You could feel everyone's eyes on you as you said, "I-I'm new. Name's y/n, it's nice to meet you..."

Your voice trailed off awkwardly and you fidgeted in place. But the guy didn't seem to notice your embarrassment or he was willfully ignoring it.

"My name's Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu!! Nice to meet you y/n!"

"Welcome to our class." A soft voice  belonging to a girl with vines for hair said. "There's an empty seat next to me if you want..."

"Oh thanks!" You exclaimed loudly, grateful that you didn't have to have everyone stare at you for much longer.

You took your seat but you could feel Tetsutetsu's eyes staring at you from a few desks away. You glanced over at him and he kept on staring.

"D-Do you need something?" You asked him tentatively and he nodded.

"I wanna know your backstory y/n!"

What am I a comic book character?

But instead of saying what you thought simply nodded and asked him what he wanted to know.

"I'll ask you during lunch!" He yelled out making several people turn their heads and roll their eyes at him. Class 1-B must be used to his loud and abrasive nature, but you were still slightly put-off by it. Although, you had never met someone so straightforward before so it was quite refreshing.

Homeroom went by in a flash and you took minimal notes for reference. It seemed like U.A. prided itself on their students being physically capable and active, so you expected that you would all be training in other classes.

You put your notebook back in your backpack and as soon as you looked up you saw Tetsutetsu standing in front of your desk. "Hey there." you said. Tetsutetsu grabbed the empty chair from the desk in front of you and sat down.

"What's your quirk?"

"...Well I can create glass and I can control all kinds of glass--"

"What are your attack moves then? Sounds like a weird quirk to me." he interjected.