Denki Kaminari x Reader: Anger Problems

This was a super cute request I just have to say! For this oneshot the reader will be Bakugou's sister. Enjoy!

You weren't the best at hiding your emotions and neither was Kaminari. Whenever he did so much as stand near you, you became flustered and incredibly nervous that you would do something awkward. He wasn't much smoother either, but you found it sweet. He was sweet.

So, when he finally confessed his feelings for you, you were over the moon with happiness. "Kaminari...I like you too."

"G-Good! Great! Wonderful! I w-wanna take you on a date y/n!"

"Great! I wanna go on a date with you Kaminari!"

Kaminari said that he was free on Sunday and you happily went along with his plan. He claimed it would be the most romantic first date ever, so the stakes were pretty high! Sunday came quickly and you debated what to wear for your date. Most of your clothes were black and casual because your mom made you and Bakugou shop at the same stores together, even though you had protested this system for a while.

You sighed and put on a simple long-sleeved black dress, paired with some brown boots. This was as fancy as you could be at the moment. "Hey BAKAGOU!! From now on we're shopping at different places!" you yelled from your room. But your complaints were met with unusual silence.

Oh yeah...Bakagou said he was going out today. Whatever that means!

"Stupid..." you murmured, grabbing your purse and phone. Kaminari had texted you saying he would meet you at your house in five minutes, so you figured he would be here by now. As you bounded down the stairs you heard a faint knock on the door. "It's open!" you said, running over to the mirror in the hallway to check your hair.

"Ok...I just don't want Bakugou to kill me..." Kaminari said nervously as he opened the door and stood in the hallway. You shrugged, dismissing his nervousness.

"He's not even here, plus I know you're not actually scared of him. You always tease him about all kinds of things."

"Y-Yeah but that's in a controlled environment! He could kill me here and no one would ever know." Kaminari joked, walking closer towards you.

"Well I would avenge you of course. No one can just cut down my boyfriend like that." you said, earning a laugh from the yellow-haired boy. You smiled and rested your arms on his shoulders, your eyes meeting his sharp bright yellow ones.

"I like it when you say I'm your boyfriend." he said, his hands traveling to your hips. He pressed his forehead against yours and you stilled yourself for a moment, closing your eyes to just feel the moment for yourself. The warmth from his body made you weak and you felt his forehead move slightly as he leaned down to capture your lips in a sweet kiss.

You hummed in pleasure, completely lost in how Kaminari felt. Neither of you heard the front door open...

"Hey moron where's my water bott--WHAT THE SHIT!?!?"

Kaminari immediately jumped away from you, his face red with embarrassment, much to your annoyance. Your brother should be embarrassed with the way he freaked out like that! "Bakagou!! Go away we're busy!" you shouted at your angry brother.

"Oh yeah no shit you two look real busy! And don't call me that! Are you ever gonna call me Katsuki!?" Bakugou said, his eyebrows knitting together with rage. "You dunce face! Don't do shit like that with my sister!" he said pointing at Kaminari, all of his anger directed at him now.

"I-I thought she told you we're dating now." Kaminari said, his carefree composure coming back to him little by little. "I mean I'm a pretty cool guy you know? Maybe we can learn to be friends Bakagou."

"You little shit! I'll murder you right here!!" Bakugou hollered, smoke starting to surround his hands as his quirk revved up for action.

"Aah I'm scared y/n!"

"Bakagou don't use your quirk inside!!"

"Get ready asshole!!"

...

Bakugou had ended up setting off his quirk inside the house, so all three of you showed up to school the next day with bandages. Bakugou injured himself by blowing up a glass vase in the hallway, while you and Kaminari were both scratched up because of his attack.

Kaminari didn't seem fazed at all even though the incident ruined any chance of having a romantic date that day. You were enraged to say the least.

"Asshole." you said to your brother as you walked to your seat.

"Shitface!" he replied angrily, crossing his bandaged arms over his chest. "I was trying to help you know!"

"Help!? By injuring all three of us? Yeah...thanks moron." you said through gritted teeth. Plopping down in your chair you saw Bakugou get up and saunter over to you.

"I didn't mean to break the vase--"

"But I told you not to even use your quirk!" you interjected, glaring up at him. Kaminari hadn't gotten to class yet thankfully, so you could let your anger at your brother go uncontrolled. "You flipped out for nothing dumbass!"

"I just didn't expect to see dunce face kissing you in our house! You're my sister and no one's good enough for you!"

You quieted and several of the other students in 1-A perked up and gazed over at you two. They were all pretty much used to you and Bakugou bickering nonstop, and yelling matches like this weren't too uncommon. Most of them had already stopped listening.

"I-I didn't know that was what you were thinking. But you didn't exactly give us time to explain...that we're dating now." you said in a hushed tone. Bakugou rolled his crimson eyes, shoving his hands deep into his pockets.

"Fine. If he makes you...for whatever reason...then it's...fine."

"Wow. Don't struggle with your words there Bakagou."

"Shut up!!"

You shook your head, silently relieved that he now seemed so calm about the situation now. "Thanks Katsuki!"

"....Don't call me by my first name now. It sounds weird!" he complained. He turned away from you and went back to his own seat while you whispered his nickname under your breath.

"Thanks Bakagou."

You and Kaminari both decided to to retry your romantic date for next Sunday since Bakugou now seemed less opposed to the idea. When Kaminari dropped you off after the date, he kissed you gently before you went inside and you only heard two explosions go off in the house.

Success!