Midoriya Izuku x Reader: You're Sweet

Midoriya was requested, for kind of a one-sided romance that turns into a two-sided romance? Lol I'm explaining it badly, so I'll just write it well. Enjoy!

From the moment you met him, you knew you were going to fall for him hard. He was sweet and there was something so incredibly genuine about him that you immediately adored. 

You found yourself thinking about him often. What was his favorite food? What kind of music did he listen to when he couldn't sleep? What exactly did he want to accomplish as a hero?  These questions ran through your mind all the time and the fact that you sat right behind him in class didn't make matters easier for you.

Just talking to him made you nervous and slightly nauseous but he always looked pretty nervous when he talked to you, so maybe it was normal.

"Y/n? Y/n...c-can I borrow a pencil?" Midoriya asked you while you were lost in thoughts about him. You squeaked in surprise and nodded.

"H-Here you go." you said, handing him a blue mechanical pencil quickly. As you handed it to him, your fingers brushed with his and your heart leaped in your chest at the short contact. To think! You became flustered because of the smallest things he did.

"Thanks y/n." Midoriya said, and turned back in his seat.

Ugh! That was pitiful y/n, I mean absolutely pitiful, you thought frustrated with yourself and your shy nature.

...

"Hey y/n do you want to walk to the train station with me? Uraraka and Iida can't walk with us though, they have to leave early."

Oh, Midoriya...they don't have to leave early. They know I have a giant frickin' crush on you and they want us to be alone!

That was what you were thinking, and it's what you actually wanted to say. But instead you said,"Oh, that's too bad. I-I'll walk with you."

"Alright! Let's go."

On the walk to the station you realized that you had never actually been to Midoriya's house, you just knew that your house was farther away from U.A. than his because you always had to stay on the train longer than him. You wondered what Midoriya's house looked like. Was his room plain-looking or did he have All Might memorabilia everywhere?

"What're you thinking about y/n?"

"D-Dinner! I'm wondering what I'm gonna have for dinner."

His green eyes softened as he smiled sweetly at you. "Today's Friday so my mom's making my favorite: pork cutlet bowls!"

His favorite food is pork cutlet bowls huh? Noted.  

"Hmm, I thought your favorite food would be that All Might themed ramen. It's super cheap too."

"....Well that's a close second I suppose."

You two made small talk during the walk to the train station, which was fine with you because you didn't know how much more your heart could take.

"I hope we get seats this time right?"

"Mmhm, my feet are tired..."

"Do you want me to carry you?" Midoriya asked. You looked over at him and his face was completely serious. He was completely serious!