My Third Short Announcement!

So I have a problem. I have not yet finished this oneshot collection and now I have a few other projects that I want to get published like right now. I love writing on here a lot ok!

I am starting a new fic for Tamaki Amajiki, a manga only character as of now in My Hero Academia. I really want to focus on that right now, because I'm fleshing out the plot as much as I can and it's been a lot of fun. I also have some villain oneshots in my writing drafts that will be put in a new collection! So, I think the solution for me will be to put these oneshots on the backburner.

I will still update this collection just not as often and I'm closing the requests for now. The last request I got was for Shinsou x Reader who has a metal quirk, and that is the last request I am taking at the moment.

I love this collection dearly but I do want to branch out and expand to prevent writer's block and writer's burnout. I hope that you all will enjoy my new works because I really enjoy writing for this fandom! ^_^

When I get my villain oneshots up and running requests will be open for those, but I will be a bit more choosy about which requests I take. Thank you all for reading my work and I hope some of you all can enjoy my new collections!