Taishiro Toyomitsu x Reader: Missed You

This is the 150th part of this oneshot collection and I'm so surprised that I've written this much for My Hero Academia! It's so awesome!! Anyway, let's get on with this little oneshot. The reader in this one will be a less popular pro-hero who's married to Fatgum. Enjoy!

Toyomitsu was late. He was very late. And with every minute that passed, you felt more and more nervous about the whereabouts of your husband. Did something happen to him? Had he gotten injured in a fight? Or was he just stuck in traffic?

He had not responded to your recent texts so you assumed the worst. Being a hero was so dangerous, especially since All Might retired. Crime had been increasing because villains felt more comfortable now. You knew that Toyomitsu could handle himself, but you also knew that he was really impulsive and didn't always think strategically. It sometimes got him into more trouble than you liked.

You were just about to dial his hero agency when you heard familiar heavy footsteps approach the door. "Taishiro!" You called out, practically running to the door to open it. But he beat you to it and opened the door to reveal him, still in his fat form and completely unscathed. You bumped into him, doing your best to hug him but he was much too big for you to wrap your arms around him.

"Woah there sweetie! Is everything ok?"

"I-I thought you were injured or something, you weren't responding to any of my texts." You said, your voice cracking as you spoke. "Ever since All Might retired you've been in more and more fights, it's getting really scary."

Taishiro stared down at you lovingly before picking you up bridal style and carrying you further into the house so he could close the front door. He kissed the top of your head and smiled. "I'm sorry I worried ya. I sat on my phone today and it broke...I wasn't even in a fight today actually. I had to sign a bunch of posters for the office, it took way longer than I thought." He said with a light chuckle. "Everything's alright y/n. I'll never leave your side."

You breathed out in relief, like you had been holding your breath this whole time in anticipation. "I'm so glad you're ok. I guess your phone was the only casualty today, we'll have to buy you a new one tomorrow." You said, your hand reaching up to caress the side of his large face. "Can you...just hold me for a few minutes? I really missed you today my love."

He nodded wordlessly and carried you across the room to the large couch in the living room. It managed to fit the two of you when he was in his larger form and it was the perfect place for cuddling. He sat down and held you close to him. You buried your face in the crook of his squishy neck and sighed. "I love you." You said, your voice muffled.

"Love you too y/n." He said, his tone of voice soft and calming. "Oh? You hear that?"

"What?" You asked as you lifted your head. Then you heard the gentle tapping of raindrops on the window pane and you smiled. "I guess you got home just in time."

"Mm, I feel sleepy now dang it." He complained and he shifted in his spot so he could lean his head back. You chuckled and lifted yourself up so you were face to face with him. You cupped his cheeks and put your lips on his, kissing him soft and slow like you were slow dancing. His strong hands rested on your hips and pulled you even closer to him.

Your lips moved together in harmony and it felt so right. It was like you had really found your other half with your husband.

He broke the kiss to pepper small kisses all over your face and neck. You smiled and laughed at the tickling sensation. "That's nice..." You whispered to him as your voice trailed off.

He grinned against your skin and continued to kiss your neck. He felt so solid, like he would never truly leave this spot. But he was a great hero and you knew he had to leave and protect as many people as he could just like you did every day.

That was why you cherished these moments the most. When time would feel like it had stopped and it would just be the two of you, holding each other close.