Dabi x Reader: Surprise (Part 3)

This is the last part in my Dabi series ^_^ I hope you all like how it turned out, it was a lot of fun writing for a villain mwhahahaha!! And I'm sorry it took so long, I just wanted it to be good lol. Enjoy!

"That's him. That's definitely him!"

Dabi eyed you, probably trying to guess what you were going to do next. You were feeling murderous rage, but you still tried to control your raging emotions somewhat. You couldn't just beat the crap out of this guy right now in the middle of the street. Or could you?

"Y/n, I know what you're thinking, but you're the one that told me that the Brawler's dangerous. We need to be careful about this. And we need to be quick enough so that we can get away easily." Dabi said, and you had to agree with him.

"Fine, let's follow him for now." you replied. "You know, for a villain, you have the mind of a hero. Who are you?"

"It's a secret." Dabi said, a dangerous edge growing in his deep voice. You decided to drop the subject for now. He started to walk out of the alleyway and you followed him closely. Dabi was in the lead now.

The Brawler walked around, turning down road after road, and you were starting to get a bad feeling about this. It's like he knew that you two were trailing him and he was trying to shake you off.

You and Dabi backed off, taking slow and careful steps. As you did though, the Brawler spoke up.

"If you think you can catch me you're dead wrong!!" he shouted, spinning around as he surveyed the area. You quickly ducked behind a nearby wooden fence cursing under your breath.

"Dabi, he's onto us we should...Dabi?" your blood ran cold and your heartbeat quickened. Dabi was nowhere to be seen, it's like he just vanished into thin air. 

I knew I shouldn't have trusted him! That low-life scumbag ditched me as soon as he had the chance! He probably went and hot-wired my bike too, shit!!

You knew you wouldn't stand a chance against the Brawler without Dabi, even if you gave it your all in the fight. But could you live with yourself if you didn't even try?

"Hey asshole! Do you know who I am?" You yelled, standing tall and walking out from behind the fence. He looked you over, grey eyes squinting in annoyance.

"Should I?" he asked you lowly. You glared at him fiercely, standing your ground despite your growing fear.

"You attacked a law firm a while back didn't you? You killed my colleagues...my friends...you killed them without mercy you piece of shit!"

His mouth fell open in mock surprise at your foul words, and he suppressed a hearty laugh. "You think you're the first person that's ever confronted me. I've done a lot of things honey, you're not the only one who wants revenge."

"No, I didn't think so. But I'm gonna be the first person to get it!!"

With a thunderous battle cry you leaped at him, pulling out your baton, and preparing for the fight of your life.

...

"Yeah I found him...well with the help of someone else...yeah...alright just get here soon."

With that Dabi hung up his cellphone, and frowned. He didn't feel right about leaving you behind, but he needed to make sure that his call went through uninterrupted. This operation had to go smoothly, or else the League of Villains would get hit hard.

Dabi ran back to where you and the Brawler were as quickly as he could. Maybe you two could subdue him until the rest of the League got here.