??? ??????? & ????? ?????

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The way Harry Potter felt as he stared at his girlfriends dead body was something he hoped to never ever feel again.

"Lily! Lily!" His father had screamed in terror the second they had gotten back. Everybody woke up, everybody rushed down, and everybody was the horrifying image in front of them.

Lottie's ginger was sticky with blood, her clothes could hardly be seen through the thick shade of red that had replaced them. Her eyes were closed and her body was unresponsive.

"Dad," Harry had whispered, tears flooding his eyes. "Dad wake her up!"

"Harry...son...she's gone."

Theodore Nott had tried his hardest to wake her, shaking her and begging for her to wake up as tears streamed down his face, his best friend - no - his sister - was dead, laying in front of him. It was an unmatched pain.

Alexander Rosier had a completely different reaction. The second he saw her sprawled out on the ground he hand ran to the toilets, throwing up everything inside of him and sobbing over the toilet. Charlotte had been such an important figure in his life, and seeing her lifeless frame had sent him into such atrocious agony that he didn't know what to do with himself.

Harry could hardly remember his own reaction. He stood there, unable to move, unable to breath. Someone may as well have just shoved a knife through his heart.

"Did you do this?" He had shouted at Remus Lupin, the man was sitting on the floor, shaking as he cried.

"Harry-" Remus had croaked out.

"I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hope you rot in azkaban for this! Fuck you!" Harry had screamed. He had no regrets, he still hated the man to this day, they day of his girlfriends funeral.

Everything had changed since that day. Charlotte had been taken to St Mungos and the aurors had taken Remus away. Everybody else was left to mourn alone.

"Let me tighten your tie, son," James said quietly. It was the day of Charlotte Lupin's funeral, and nobody had gotten over their pain. "We're leaving in a moment."

Harry looked up at his dad, tears in his eyes as he fixed his tie. "I'm so sorry Harry. If I had known that this was going to happen...I never would've let the full moon happen, I never would've let them do this together."