𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐏𝐄❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐏𝐄❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Lottie Lupin sat in herbology, her head resting on her arm as she listened to Sprout talk about whatever they were learning - the fifteen year old wasn't paying much attention.

The previous full moon had left her with little to no energy, and the sound of Erin and Pansy giggling made her want to rip her hair out.

She had spent a lot of her time worrying about Kaycie, who seemed to have dropped from the face of the Earth; rarely attending meals and hardly talking to Lottie as she stayed cooped up in her room - Charlotte was beyond worried about the girl's mental health (which had dropped drastically.)

"You alright, Lottie?" Whispered Alex, who was at her side drawing a slightly inappropriate picture of Snape.

"Fine," she whispered back, knowing her voice was still croaky from the full moon.

"The lesson is almost over, wanna go get some hot chocolate to cheer you up?" He asked.

The smallest of smiles filled her face, and she nodded happily at the idea.

"Think my drawing looks accurate?" He asked, letting out a laugh as he watched her facial expressions change and a laugh escaped her lips. The image of Snape was far from accurate, the potions master's face had been taken over by horrific eyeliner and he seemed to have grown bat wings. Not only that, but his hair was dripping with grease.

"You should add in a line about Lily Potter," Lottie giggled, "Harry said that Snape had a crush on her in school."

"No way!" Gasped Alex, "well thank the lucky stars that that didn't work out!"

"Imagine if he and Sophie were Snape's kids!"

"The long black hair..." shuddered Alex.

"The depressingly long voice..."

"And the-"

"Professor, I really can't hear you, Alexander and Charlotte are too distracting!" Erin whined.

Sprout, who had been on a deep rant about the sap in her plant, looked up, appearing to be annoyed with Erin's statement.

"I can't hear anything, anyway-"

"But Professor!" She continued, "all I can hear is them whispering!"

"Well Miss Johnson, all we can hear is you and Miss Parkinson giggling, but we've controlled ourselves from mentioning it, haven't we?" Sprout said, her eyebrows raised as she looked at her student.