𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐑𝐄𝐉𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒❀✯

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Tw: very brief mentions of self harm and strong mentions of mental health struggles

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Lottie Lupin sat in transfigurations with Harry Potter, the two of them whispering quietly instead of practising the spell they were supposed to be learning.

"Harry! Hazza! Haz!" Erin whispered repeatedly as she tried to get the boy's attention.

"What!" He asked, frustrated at the mere thought of her.

"Will you be my date for the yule ball?" She asked, pushing her chest out and pulling a strange face with her eyebrows.

"No," Harry replied bluntly, turning back to Lottie.

"What? Why not!" She gasped.

"I already have a date." He mumbled, not looking her in the eye.

"Who?" Erin asked, her tone sharp as she looked Lottie up and down. "Is it her? She's hideous! You don't want to date someone like that!

"No, it's not Charlotte, and no she's not hideous." Harry shook his head. He wouldn't mind if it was Lottie, however he was far too scared to ask her and he was 99% sure she would say no anyway.

"Then who is it? I can assure you, you would have a much better time with me!"

"Erin, he said no, take the hint." Charlotte snapped, glaring at the girl.

"Who asked you?" Erin sneered.

"Miss Johnson, please complete the task like you have been asked to do." McGonagall said sternly as she brushed past Erin.

"Whatever." The girl muttered, not loud enough for McGonagall to hear.

"So," Lottie turned to Harry, "who's the date?"

"Anyone but that beastly creature." He mumbled, and Lottie snorted. "I might just go with someone as a friend...I'm not sure."

"That'll be nice," she smiled, pushing his glasses back up without even thinking. "Sorry...they were wonky."

"No worries," he replied, his face turning a light shade of pink.

"Anyway, at least going with a friend...maybe Hermione? I don't know, will get you away from the beast over there...or maybe you could go with her! True love at its finest."