𝐎𝐍𝐄-𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐏𝐋𝐄❀☆
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐏𝐋𝐄❀☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Tw: mentions of underage drinking
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Charlotte and Harry spent a good few hours in the astronomy tower, the two of them laughing over the fact that they both had huge crushes on the other for so long, and yet neither of them admitted it.

Charlotte was swarmed with happy emotions. It felt like a weight had been lifted off of her shoulders, and she didn't know if that was because she and Harry were finally dating, or if it was because he finally knew she was a werewolf.

Either way, she didn't mind.

Of course, there was still bits and pieces of her childhood he didn't know, but Lottie knew that when the time was right she would tell him, and neither of them were in too much or a rush to spill every last detail of their lives. Harry already knew the orphanage wasn't great, James would have told him that much already.

The pair walked back to the Gryffindor tower, each having bright smiles on their faces, both wanting to relive the past few hours over and over again.

Harry couldn't keep his eyes off of the girl that was wearing his hoodie. The girl that was his girlfriend. He felt so relieved, so happy that he had finally asked Charlotte out, it was as though all of his emotions had finally been released and he was finally happy with their relationship status.

"You think the party is still going?" She asked.

"I hope not," he murmured, glancing around to make sure Filch wasn't around. "I'd like to sleep tonight!"

"Me too," she laughed, "how long have we been gone?"

"Around three hours," he said quietly, "I'm sure it's quietened down."

And Harry was right. When they finally reached the Gryffindor tower and entered the common room, barely anybody was in there. Ron, Dean and Seamus were lazily sprawled across the couches, and the Weasley twins were playing a drunken game of exploding snap with Lee. Other than that, nobody else was awake.

"Hello, Harry, Lottie!" Lee called, his arms flapping about in an attempt of a wave.

"Hey Lee," Harry chuckled, still holding his girlfriend's hand as they moved to sit on the couches.

Ron eyed Harry suspiciously, he may not be the brightest pupil in Hogwarts, however, the way Harry was looking at Charlotte was different to the way he usually was. Usually, he was pining over her, he would look at her in hope and desperation of being loved by her. Now, however, Harry looked at Charlie with pride, with happiness and with love. He looked as though he won the muggle lottery, a cocky smile with meaningful love was spread across his lips.