𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Cw: underage drinking and smoking, mentions of rape

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Lottie strolled down the corridors of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, biting back tears as she made her way towards the astronomy tower.

She had, once again, been awoken to the horrifying images her mind displayed throughout her nightmares, and the whole process was becoming exhausting. Each day she went by only a few hours of sleep, each time she managed to close her eyes, Finley Anderson took control of her mind.

Her hands shook violently as she made her way up the stairs, and she was itching for a cigarette, they seemed to ease the pain a little.

When she reached the top, Lottie was more than surprised to see Kaycie sat on the floor, watching the stars.

"You're up late," Kaycie said, a bottle of fire whiskey at her side.

"As are you," Charlotte said, sitting next to her and fumbling in her pocket for her packet of cigarettes.

"Still using that spell?" Kaycie asked, taking a swig of fire whiskey.

Kaycie had shown Charlotte a spell that made the packet of cigarettes refill as soon as it was down to the last one, she had been using it since her second year.

"Yup," Charlotte nodded as she lit it.

Kaycie gave her a quizzical look, something was wrong with Charlotte, she was sure of it.

"What's up?" She asked.

"Nothing," Lottie replied, taking a long drag of her cigarette. She felt the familiar feeling of relaxation, and sighed in relief. She wasn't in any way ready to talk about what had happened, the only person who knew was Theo, and as much as she lover Kaycie, she didn't fancy explaining it again.

"You sure?" Kaycie furrowed her eyebrows, she knew something was wrong, she always knew.

"I'm fine, Kaycie."

"Charl-"

"I said I'm fine!" She snapped, running a stressed hand through her hair and closing her eyes.

She hated it, she hated the effect a stupid little boy had managed to have on her. She was supposed to be in her bed, having dreamless sleeps, and yet she was sat at the top of a tower, smoking, because she couldn't face sleep.

She was pathetic, she knew it.

She rested her head on the wall, and Kaycie didn't reply, instead she took another swig of fire whiskey, the burning sensation was one she strangely enjoyed.