𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑❀✯

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It was May time, and Lottie was sitting in herbology class with Alexander Rosier. He had kindly swapped places with Erin, although that now left Theo stuck with her.

Lottie couldn't help but feel bad for him.

The two were messing around with bits of paper, neither of them caring about the lesson seeing as they knew what everything was about.

Lottie flicked a bit of screwed up paper, hitting Theo straight on the nose.

Theo rolled his eyes at her, sticking his middle finger up to which she did the same.

Alex flicked another bit of paper at Lottie, she caught it and threw it at Theo, although this time it hit Erin.

"Professor!" Erin Johnson burst out.

"Yes, miss Johnson?" Pomona Sprout paused the lesson for the student she seemed to grow less fond of - not that she would ever say that of course.

"It's just, Charlotte is really distracting Theodore and I. She keeps trying to harm me and do annoying things!"

"How is she trying to harm you if she's all the way over there?" Sprout asked, gesturing to Lottie who was across the classroom.

"Theodore, she's distracting you too, right?" Erin asked in a sickening voice.

"No, I didn't see her doing anything." Theo shrugged in a scarily believable tone.

"See miss Johnson, nothing to worry about! May I continue my lesson?"

"But Professor she's being really annoying!"

"Miss Johnson!" Sprouts voice was firm now, she seemed to have had enough. "The only person distracting my lesson right now is you. I suggest you sit quietly because I don't fancy taking house points from Hufflepuff, but I will!"

All the Hufflepuffs turned and glared at Erin, nobody wanted to lose house points this late in the year, they were already behind due to Lottie, Alex and Theos pranking.

"Fine!" Erin slumped back in her seat, glaring at Lottie who looked ready to burst out laughing at any moment.

Sprout raised her eyebrows at Lottie, turning back to her lesson.