𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐀 𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋?❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐀 𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋?❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Note: above is Tamsins face claim !

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Two weeks went by, meaning November had turned to December. Snow was falling thickly upon the castle and its grounds now. The pale blue Beauxbatons carriage looked like a large, chilly, frosted pumpkin next to the iced gingerbread house that was Hagrid's cabin, while the Durmstrang ship's portholes were glazed with ice, the rigging white with frost. The house-elves down in the kitchen were outdoing themselves with a series of rich, warming stews and savory puddings.

Lottie had been having mixed emotions about Francesca, she and Kaycie had had a brief argument over it.

It was the day after the first task, and Lottie and Kaycie were sitting in the astronomy tower together.

"Hey Kaycie...are you and Fran okay?" She asked.

"Course we are, why wouldn't we be?" Kaycie asked, slightly confused.

"She just seems a bit off," Lottie said.

"Don't you like her? I thought you did-"

"Kaycie, it seems like she's cheating." Charlotte said quietly.

Kaycie went silent for a moment.

"She wouldn't cheat on me, Charlotte, don't be ridiculous." She replied, hating the fact that Lottie even had that idea.

"But yesterday it seemed like-"

"Charlotte. Drop it."

Lottie only sighed, not wanting to press the topic any further, however she still didn't trust Francesca.

She would just have to keep an eye on Fran.

➪➪➪

"Everybody! Quiet please!" Pomona Sprout shouted to her house. They all stood in an empty classroom, the desks and chairs were moved to the corners of the room and the boys and girls had both been separated, all sitting on the floor.

"I have an announcement!" Everyone perked up at this. "The Yule Ball is approaching - a traditional part of the Triwizard Tournament and an opportunity for us to socialize with our foreign guests. Now, the ball will be open only to fourth years and above - although you may invite a younger student if you wish -"