𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It had been three days since the Yule Ball and Kaycie Lloyd wasn't exactly doing well. She had been avoiding Francesca like the plague, and Lottie was getting worried.

Charlotte was slightly unsure what to do in this type of situation. She had never been in a proper relationship, of course, things had happened between her and boys - not that she wanted it to - but she had never been in a real relationship, let alone be cheated on.

She had comforted Kaycie as much as she could, although it was quite difficult to say the right things and keep Kaycie smiling, but she did as much as she could, the girls happiness meant the world to her.

"Hey, Lottie,"

Lottie was in the kitchens getting herself and Kaycie some snacks, and she looked up to see Sophia Potter sitting at a table with a book in one hand and a cookie in another.

"Hey," Charlotte smiled. She was quite fond of Sophia Potter, the two had only spoken a few times since they met in the astronomy tower, however, each time Sophia had been very sweet.

"How are you?" Sophia asked.

"Good thanks, you?"

"I'm good," Sophia leant back in her seat, glancing around. "What brings you here this late?"

"Hot chocolate," Charlotte grinned, "want one?"

"I'm supposed to be meeting Ginny and Luna soon...but I'm sure they won't mind." Sophia shrugged. "Why not?"

"Got it," Lottie made her way over to a house-elf with a bright smile. "Hey, Tibbles!"

"Mistress Lupin!"

"Please could I have three hot chocolates?" She asked her, "oh and you can call me Lottie!"

"Tibbles will bring three hot chocolates for Mistress Lottie," Tibbles said, quickly hurrying away.

Lottie sat at the table opposite Sophia and sighed. She wandered what she could do to take Kaycie's mind off of Francesca, however, she was lacking ideas.

"Wait," Sophia said slowly, "you're dating Harry, right?"

"Who, me?" Charlotte asked, her voice thick with confusion as she stared at the youngest Potter.