𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐋𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐄❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐋𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐄❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Charlotte Lupin landed in a house with a thud. She glanced around, wiping her eyes as she examined the room she was in.

"Welcome to Lupin cottage, Lottie!" Lyall said with a bright smile.

Lupin cottage was quite a beautiful place. The room Charlotte stood in was a living room, and it certainly fit in with the standard cottage style. The walls were a very light cream colour colour, with photos hanging in frames on them. There was a large Welsh dresser, filled with ancient antiques. The antiques adorned the room as subtle strings upon which travel the finest emotions of past times. The sofas looked slightly old and overused and yet they looked beyond comforting.

The rooms were lit in lamp-light glow, electric rays spreading as petals upon the walls. The curtains were a creamy brown, the kind that glows golden in the daylight. The wooden coffee table was a rainbow in browns, the kind that brought sweet memories up for air.

."We're only around twenty minutes away from London, so you may know the area already.."

Charlotte nodded. At least she'd be able to slip out at night to see Kaycie.

"We thought it would be better if you took your fathers old room, is that alright with you?" Hope asked. "Everythings clean and has been washed, but until we can repaint it there's still some of your fathers stuff in there."

"That's fine, thanks." Charlotte nodded, wiping her eyes again.

"We'll give you a tour then!" Lyall said excitedly. He and his wife were both beyond excited to get to know their granddaughter, although it hadn't exactly gone through his mind that it would take her time to get used to being around him. "This is the living room, feel free to use the muggle television whenever you like!"

"Now through here is the kitchen. Help yourself to anything you need, and don't be afraid to ask!" Hope said softly.

"Okay..."

The kitchen was quite pretty. It followed the same kind of cottagecore theme as the living room did, it was quite big too. There was an oak table on the side of the entrance with six chairs, and as you kept going through you entered the actual kitchen. There was a wooden island with stacks of forms, and the counters had cupboards along the bottom filled with plates and glasses, along with a bowl of fruit and many different things sat on the top. All of the expected things were in there too, including a kettle, oven, fridge, sink and more.