𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄 𝐋𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐍❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄 𝐋𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐍❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A month went by, and it was nearing the end of November. Hogwarts was already starting to get snow, something that definitely put a smile on Lotties face.

Charlotte was finding school okay, but it certainly had its downsides.

Remus Lupin was constantly trying to get her attention. Whether he was staring at her or asking her random questions, he always seemed to be there and Charlotte did not like it.

Remus wasn't the only one trying to get her attention, James Potter was too.

Whether it was during quidditch training or in the corridors, he was always making comments. Sometimes it was a simple hello, sometimes it was the strangest of questions.

"What's your favourite colour?"

"Do you like apple juice?"

"Dogs or cats?"

"Chudley cannons or Puddlemere?"

Lotties responses were always vague, then again they were quite vague questions.

It was quite entertaining to watched him come up with a question on the spot, especially in the corridors.

She was now sat in defence against the dark arts, a scowl on her face as she watched the professor who was currently ruining her favourite subject as he talked about grindylows.

Charlotte was almost 100% sure he was a werewolf, which had made her freak out when she remembered what her boggart was.

Then again, she didn't really care.

She had done research on werewolves. Apparently they where monsters. Charlotte was unsure on whether she believed that. Her father was a monster for how he had left her, but not in a being forced to turn into an animal type of way.

Part of her wanted to throw spoons at him to see if he really was a wolf.

She didn't though, just in case she got in trouble with Dumbledore for purposely hurting her father for her own amusement.

"You're supposed to be taking notes," Erin mumbled, glancing at Charlotte's empty piece of parchment.

"Okay." Lottie replied quietly, her vision focused on the wall across the classroom, she was still deep in thought.

Charlotte had come to the conclusion that she did not like Erin, and so she hadn't spoken to her since the night Erin had made her homophobic comment. In all honesty, cutting off their friendship seemed refreshing and neither of the boys seemed to mind, so Lottie had it pretty good.