𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 & 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐒𝐄❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐒𝐄❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A few days had gone by since their first patronus lesson, and Charlotte, Harry, Theo and Alex were all on their way to go to their second. It was the day before the full moon, and so she had very little energy, and so the sixteen year old planned to watch the others practise theirs and listen to the tips her father was going to give them.

"Do you guys reckon you'll be able to do it today?" Theo asked his friends.

Alex shrugged, "I was close last time. I think that with some practise I'll be able to do it very soon."

"Me too," Harry nodded, "I'm hoping I'll be able to do one today, I've been practising and I think that I'm close!"

Lottie smiled, Harry had spent a lot of time the past few days perfecting his patronus, and he was indeed, very close.

"What about you, Lottie?"

"Maybe...the moons tonight so the chances are slim, I might just sit and watch for most of it, but I'll give it a try."

"You'll get it soon," grinned Alex, watching as Theo opened the door to Remus' classroom.

Today, Sirius, Remus, James and Sophia were all sitting down having a discussion. Remus looked weak; his face was pale and his posture was far from straight, however, he had the same smile on his face that he wore everyday, no matter how hard his day had been.

"Ready for another practice?" James asked the teenagers, grinning widely as he noticed their arrival.

"You bet we are," smirked Alex.

"Sirius is going to help out a bit today," Remus said, "and Sophia is going to join you!"

"Brilliant!"

"Let's get started then, who's going first?" James asked, lifting the dementor box from the table.

"Me," Harry said, he had a lot of motivation to get his patronus, and he wasn't going to waste another minute.

As Harry and James got ready for the first attempt of the day, Charlie sat down on the spare seat next to Sirius, whilst everyone else crowded around.

"You sure you're okay with doing this the day before a moon?" Asked Sirius. "It requires a lot of energy."

"I'm just watching today," Lottie said, "I'm going to the hospital wing soon."

Sirius nodded, "how do you reckon your OWLs will go?"

"I think they'll all go well," she said, "as long as I do enough studying."

"You'll do good," Sirius said, "and hey! You're already doing well in astronomy, I can tell you'll pass that."