𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 & 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐑𝐘 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐑𝐘 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Tw: Discussion of rape and underage drinking
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The morning after after her birthday party, Lottie Lupin woke up in the arms of Harry Potter, his arms wrapped tightly around her body, a blanket keeping them warm. She inhaled the long lasting scent of his cologne and smiled at the memory of the previous night. It was certainly a happy memory, and she was grateful for the way everybody had come together to prepare a good night for her.

Harry stirred in his sleep, the feeling of a warm body pressed close to him released him from his dreams, and his eyes opened to be met with the long ginger hair that could only ever be recognised as Charlotte Lupin's.

"Good morning, love," Harry said, his fingers playing with a strand of hair.

Charlie gently rolled over to face him, her eyes meeting his, "good morning, Harold."

"Did you sleep well?" He asked, his voice a tad husky.

"I did," she smiled, "did you?"

"I did, though I don't remember falling asleep on the couch!"

"We must have gotten in really late," she thought back to watching the sunrise on their broomsticks. "It was worth it though. Thank you for last night, it was amazing!"

"I can't talk all the credit," he said softly, "everyone helped, though the sunrise part was definitely my idea."

"It was the best part of the night," she said promisingly.

Harry grinned. "So you had a good birthday?"

"Yep," she replied confidently. Every part of it had gone well, even the discussion she had with her father.

Talking with Remus about the scavenger hunt had actually opened Charlotte's eyes a little to how caring he could be, it also showed her that perhaps he really did want to build some sort of relationship between them both.

"Do you want to go down to the kitchens?" Harry asked.

Charlotte nodded, "let's both go and get dressed and meet back down here in fifteen minutes?"

"Sounds good," Harry replied, though as she sat up to leave, he pulled her back closer to him. "I love you." He pressed a soft kiss to her lips, his eyes fluttering closed for the briefest of seconds until they separated again.

"I love you too, now come on, go and get ready!"

When Lottie went back up to the girls dormitory, the clock said it was 1pm, and so it was likely that the rest of the girls were somewhere else around the castle or in the Great Hall eating lunch. It was always nice to have the dorm to herself; sure she liked her friends, but privacy was always amazing, especially when there was usually such little of it.