𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐏𝐈𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Tw: needlesAlso please don't copy this, get it professionally done :)

Tw: needles
Also please don't copy this, get it professionally done :)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The holidays were going by way too quickly in Charlotte's opinion. Before she knew it, there was only a week and half left until she had to go back to Hogwarts, and in all honesty, she wasn't excited. She had been spending all of her time with Kaycie, and the thought of leaving her to go back to school brought a pain to Charlotte's heart.

She missed Alex and Theo of course, they were probably Lotties only motivation to get back on the Hogwarts Express. The temptation to simply not go back to Hogwarts was definitely there, however Lottie couldn't live without her boys.

The weather was getting worse as the days went by. It was freezing cold and there was constant rain, making the nights beyond horrific as Charlotte tried to keep herself warm.

"You know at Beauxbatons, you're not allowed nail varnish." Kaycie said, the two were sitting in their room, Lottie was reading The Chronicles of Narnia whilst Kaycie painted her nails with black nail polish, her eyes focused on the small brush.

"Why not?" Charlotte furrowed her eyebrows. At Hogwarts you could have nail varnish if you wanted to, there weren't really any rules around it.

"Dunno really, considering they're so big on beauty and everything. Everytime I paint my nails Madame Maxine gets pissed off." Kaycie shrugged.

"That's annoying." Lottie frowned. Her nails were often painted, using a simple charm that made sure they never chipped.

"I mean, it doesn't exactly stop me, but it's still annoying." Kaycie giggled.

"It sounds it." Lottie laughed, pushing her reading glasses further up.

Kaycie examined her friends face curiously, a plan forming in her mind as she did so.

"Can I pierce your nose?"

"Huh?" Lottie raised an eyebrow.

"I'm serious! I've always wanted another piercing, why not do it ourselves? It'll save money." Kaycie grinned, ideas whirling around her head.

"Why not?" Charlotte shrugged, a smile making it's way onto her face. "I'll let you pierce mine if you let me pierce yours."

"Fine," Kaycie smirked. "You can't chicken out last minute though."

"I won't!"

Around twenty minutes later, the two were sitting on Charlotte's bed, surrounded by everything they needed.

"Hold still a second," Kaycie muttered as she held a black felt tip pen to Lotties nose. "And..done! Now I'll know where to pierce it."

"Okay.." Lottie nodded uncertainly, slightly nervous about the whole shove a needle through your nose thing.