𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 & 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐁𝐎𝐀𝐓❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐁𝐎𝐀𝐓❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Charlotte!" Remus Lupin called out to his daughter. He was standing at the bottom of the stairs of Potter Manor.

She groaned as she slipped on her jacket, choosing to ignore him until he went away - though she had been doing that for a few years and it hadn't seemed to work.

"Lottie!" He tried again.

"Fucking hell," she mumbled, leaving her room and walking down the stairs.

"Language," he said instinctively.

"How did you even-" she had almost forgotten he was a werewolf.

"The full moon is in two weeks. As you're here...well, we'll be doing it together in the woods with James, Sirius and Peter."

"Oh," Charlotte bit her lip. On a full moon she was her most vulnerable, she wasn't sure if she was ready to have Remus there for that; it was intimidating.

"We will make sure you're comfortable and safe," he promised, "also...um, I have a question actually," he rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

She looked at him, waiting for him to follow out with the question.

"Do you want to go and get lunch tomorrow? We can just talk...catch up...you know?"

"Okay."

"Okay? Yes!?"

"Yeah," she nodded. If she was going to do a full moon with him, maybe lunch would give her more confidence that she would be safe.

"Okay. Cool. I'll swing by tomorrow at let's sayyyy...1pm?"

"Sounds good," she nodded, unsure how to feel. Nervous? Excited? Disgusted? Relieved?

She didn't know. Either way, she went into the kitchen to make a glass of orange juice.

"Would you like some lunch before you go?" Lily asked her. "I'm going to make everyone some sandwiches."

"Yes please," she nodded, smiling at Harry who had just walked in, wearing nothing but a pair of shorts.

"Harry! Put some clothes on for crying out loud!" Lily shouted, shaking her head at her son with a light smile on her face.

"But it's so hot!" He argued.

Lily poked him in the side and he darted back, he was extra ticklish there and people were always getting him when he least expected it, he hated it.

"So, what's for lunch?" He asked, sitting down at the breakfast bar. Lottie joined him, taking the stool next to him and smiling.