𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 & 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The next few days after Charlotte's outburst were rather awkward at Lupin cottage, and it was safe to say that Lottie felt relieved to be on the train to Hogwarts just a week after it had happened.

"Good Christmas?" Asked Alex, throwing his chocolate frog from hand to hand.

"It was alright," she nodded, "yours?"

"It was spent attending balls....my mum wants to marry me off to a pretty lady! Oh Merlin,I could never do that...but I'm not quite sure how to tell her I'm...you know....the thing...."

"A star fish? A hippogriff?" Theo laughed, his hands stroking Coco, who was on his lap.

"It's a donkey, I'm sure of it!" Lottie giggled.

Alex gasped, holding a dramatic hand to his heart, "how did you guess?"

"She must be a mind reader," tutted Theo.

"Damn, you spilled my secret!"

"As I was saying," Alex rolled his eyes, "am I supposed to write to her? Say it face to face? Tell her on my wedding day?"

"Your wedding day?" Charlotte laughed, "what would you do? run away from the girl two minutes before you say 'I do'?"

"Well that seems like a plan..."

"You don't have to tell her yet," Theo interrupted, his eyes meeting Alex'. "Just take your time, you'll know when it's the right time."

Alex' once stressed expression fell to a soft one, and he looked at Theo in awe.

Lottie sat awkwardly. They certainly liked each other, when would they admit it?

Then again, that's probably what she and Harry looked like.

Neither of the boys said anything else, yet they discreetly sent glances towards one another every now and then, blushing ever so slightly whenever they caught eye contact.

Lottie rolled her eyes, she was certainly a third wheel.

"I'm going to go and get changed and then I'll find Harry," she mumbled, standing up and winking at Alex, who smiled nervously at her and then back at Theo. "Look after Coco for me?"