𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 & 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐘❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐘❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The morning of valentine's day, Lottie was sitting in front of her trunk trying to find something to wear.

It was times like this that she needed Kaycie the most. It was only a simple thing, choosing an outfit for a valentine's day date, but Kaycie's opinion on what clothes to wear would be very much helpful.

Hermione had her head in a book, Coco curled up next to her as she stroked him softly.

Sophia and Ginny on the other hand, had Queen blasting on a record player, the three of them dancing around like children to the music, all giggling and laughing.

"Hey 'Mione, which outfit do you think?" Lottie asked, holding up clothes. "Harry said to dress up warm because some of it is outside but..."

"I'M BURNING THROUGH THE SKY, AT!"

Hermione chuckled at her friends as she looked over at Charlotte's selected outfits. "This one, but they're both pretty! Where are you and Harry going?"

"200 HUNDRED DEGREES THAT'S WHY THEY CALL ME MR FAHRENHEIT!"

"He said it's a-"

"I'M TRAVELLING AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT, I WANNA MAKE A SUPERSONIC WOMAN OF YOU!"

"Surprise," Charlotte finished, groaning at the loud noise that was ringing in her ears like a microphone.

"DON'T STOP ME, DON'T STOP ME, DON'T STOP ME, HEY, HEY, HEY!"

"Try this one on," Hermione said loudly. "Then come and show us!"

Lottie nodded, gathering the clothes and making her way to the bathroom, which, thankfully, was a lot quieter. Sighing, she changed into her outfit. Her hair had been curled by Lavender earlier in the morning, so she didn't have to worry about that.

When she was fully dressed and ready, Lottie checked her appearance in the mirror at least a hundred times before leaving. She was wearing a cream colour woolly jumper with black jeans, though she was unsure on whether it looked right, checking it covered every scar from the moons and any trace of scarring from Umbridge's quills.

She sighed, exiting the bathroom and going to show Hermione.

"You look amazing!" Hermione beamed.