𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Tw: mentions of blood

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Waking up with the Gryffindor girls was a lot different than the Hufflepuffs.

In the Hufflepuff dorm, Erin seemed to make it her mission to be as loud as possible, whether it was slamming her trunk open and shut or huffing and puffing as if she had run a mile, there was always something.

The Gryffindors were quieter, in fact, if Charlotte hadn't had had such an awful nightmare, she wouldn't have even woken up from her over-sensed hearing.

Hermione was extremely quiet, barely making a sound as her robes were all hung up on a hanger beside her bed. Lavender had her curtains pulled and was sound asleep, letting out the occasional snore, but other than that she was silent. Parvati was the same as Hermione, however she had her uniform folded and waiting for her on top of her trunk.

"So, Charlotte, we have transfigurations first period, should we go to the Great Hall for breakfast now?" Hermione asked as Charlotte folded her pyjamas into a pile.

"Sure," Lottie nodded, grateful that the Gryffindors hadn't blanked her or been uncomfortable with her stay.

"Great! We'll just go down and wait for Harry and Ron. Lucas is with his dad at the moment, I think he had a shift at the orphanage last night." Hermione explained.

Lottie thought back to the previous night and winced, although she was glad she had been able to talk to Theo and get some things off of her chest.

She nodded, pulling on her shoes and fixing her tie, following Hermione out to the Gryffindor common room.

"Harry and Ron are always late," Hermione sighed.

"Talking about us?" Harry asked, strolling into the common room, "morning Charlie."

"Morning Harold!"

"You're up!" Hermione gasped.

"Course I am," Harry smirked, running his hand through his messy hair, his eyes on Lottie. She was the reason he was up so early, he was ecstatic that she was staying with the Gryffindors.

"I'm up too!" Ron beamed.

"Ron, your shirt is inside out," Charlotte laughed, pointing to the tag that was sticking out.