𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐖 𝐕𝐒 𝐇𝐔𝐅𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐏𝐔𝐅𝐅❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐖 𝐕𝐒 𝐇𝐔𝐅𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐏𝐔𝐅𝐅❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Charlotte Lupin sat in front of Poppy Pomfrey as she examined the young witches arm, carefully checking that it had fully healed before the quidditch match.

"Well, everything looks fine." Poppy said with a small smile. "You can play today."

"Really?" Lotties eyes lit up in pure happiness.

"Yeah! Just be careful and do try to avoid the bludgers!"

"Got it Poppy."

"You're free to go," said Pomfrey, "oh and Lupin?"

"Yeah?"

"Good luck on the game," Poppy smiled softly. Charlotte reminded her ever so much of the girl that used to love quidditch with her whole heart, the girl with the same dark red hair, the girl with the same cheeky grin.

Her heart ached for Adelaide Winters, but also for Charlotte Lupin. Poppy Pomfrey wasn't dumb. If the child was anything like her mother then she was beyond stubborn, and for good reason. It was almost as if she could see straight through Charlotte's mind, she could read her like a book and she could just tell that Remus Lupin was in for one hell of a big journey if he wants his daughter back.

The simple question is, would he give up before Lottie could let down her barriers?

𓃟𓃟𓃟

"Everybody ready?" Asked Cedric Diggory, his eyes scanning the quidditch pitch that stood in front of him.

"Ready!" The team of Hufflepuffs dressed in their yellow and black robes responded cheerfully.

"Amazing! You all know what to do, we can crush the ravenclaws easy, just try your best!"

"Yeah!" Everyone shouted, waves of excitement rushing through them as they stared at the pitch in front of them.

Charlotte held her broom firmly, almost as if she let go it would escape from her fingertips and never return. She was excited for the match, she knew they could win easily, as long as Diggory didn't spend the whole time gawking over Cho Chang.

"Let's get going then!" Diggory shouted, he seemed for confident today then he had done the previous week. Perhaps it was due to the fact he was now aware of the match, or maybe it was just because the girl he had an ever so obvious crush on would be there, but either way nobody seemed to mind.