𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐈𝐓?❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

PLEASE READ!!This chapter will contain mentions of rape/sexual assault and panic attacks

PLEASE READ!!
This chapter will contain mentions of rape/sexual assault and panic attacks. I advice you NOT to read the marked section (you will see when you get to it) if this will trigger you. THIS IS NOT ROMANTICISING THESE SUBJECTS.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Charlotte Lupin and Kaycie Lloyd stood in James Potter's office. He had requested to speak to the pair of them as he had some 'news.'

"Hello!" He couldn't contain the smile on his face. Today, James had planned to tell the two teenagers that he had bought the orphanage. He strongly believed it was going to go well. "How are you both?"

"Good," they replied in unison, both confused as to what he wanted to tell them.

"I have some news for you both," James said, "and Lottie I know I should've talked to you about it first, however, I wanted it to be a surprise!"

"Okay..."

"I bought St William's orphanage!" He announced.

Lottie let out an audible gasp. She didn't know what she was expecting, but it certainly wasn't that.

"You...what?" Kaycie spoke first. "I don't....what?"

"I own it. It's mine. You belong to me- wait, that came out wrong." James pulled a face at his wording.

Lottie laughed at this, "what made you buy it...it's a little random and well...really out of the blue?"

"After Greyback's attack, Lily and I went to the orphanage...it was a horrible sight if I'm honest with you and it certainly wasn't the best living conditions for children." James explained, "I wanted to change that, make it a healthy environment and give everyone a better childhood!"

Lottie smiled for the younger kids, she knew they deserved better than what they had, and she certainly thought James was the right person to do that.

She did feel a sting in her heart that she wasn't younger when this happened. If someone like James had shown up and changed everything around, she was sure life would be so much easier.

"I've noticed the drug, alcohol and cigarette usage at the orphanage, and I really don't want that to continue on. I want to make sure everyone has healthy coping mechanisms and good mental health. I really do want to change things."