𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 & 𝐓𝐖𝐎

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐀 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐀 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

As the days went by, Dolores Umbridge gained more and more power over Hogwarts, and each time she made a new educational decree, Charlotte stepped closer to plot an assassination against the woman.

Charlotte and Harry walked into defense against the dark arts hand in hand, however, a swift force pushed them apart.

"Boys and girls are not permitted to be within six inches of each other," a calm, yet firm voice said.

Lottie looked up at Umbridge, glaring at her. "That's not a rule."

"For now," Umbridge said, followed by a rather annoying hem hem.

"Well...if it's not one yet, then Harry and I can be within six inches of each other, right?"

Umbridge clenched her fists, whilst Remus Lupin, who was leaning against the wall across the classroom smiled proudly.

"Let me make this quite clear," Umbridge said slowly, "I suggest you and Mr Potter separate. We understand that you, Miss Lupin, may not be able to keep your hands off of a male for more then five minutes, however-"

"What's that supposed to mean?" Harry asked angrily, taking a step closer to the professor.

"You can't say that!" Remus pitched in, "you're supposed to speak to students with respect, what kind of teacher-"

"Silence!"

"You can't-"

"I suggest you keep your mouth tightly closed, Professor Lupin."

The class watched intently, and Charlotte bit back any anger in fear of the many eyes that were watching her.

"Sit down, Mr Potter, I hope I don't have to ask you again." Umbridge said, tapping her quill on the table. "Lupin, detention this evening."

"For what?" Remus shouted angrily, "she's done nothing wrong!"

"What?" Charlotte gasped, "I didn't do anything!"

"I suggest you sit down."

"But I don't deserve a detention!" Charlotte cried, "this is pathetic and I will not show up to one of your shitty detentions!"

Harry beamed proudly.

"Hold your tongue, Lupin," Umbridge said sharply.

"I don't want to hold my tongue!" Charlotte said furiously, "I have done nothing to deserve a detention-"

"Are you arguing with a professor?" Umbridge cut in.

"Yes!" Lottie said, shaking her head at the idea of getting another burn over her hand for doing nothing.