𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐘𝐄𝐒❀✯

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━

The next morning, Charlotte was lying in her hospital bed, once again surrounded by people.

Kaycie Lloyd was curled up on her chair, she had barely slept since the attack. She blamed herself for what happened, Charlotte jumped in front of her and was forced to pay the consequences and she hated that, she shouldn't have let it happen.

James Potter was on the chair next to her, his eyes scanning the daily profit in his hands. His hair was messy and he looked tired, he had been back at the hospital since early hours.

Lily Potter had gone down to get a coffee from just down the corridor, and so she wouldn't be gone for long. Sirius Black on the other hand, was at home with Emily, Harry and Sophia who were all together.

Remus and his parents were still there, the three talking - arguing - in hushed whispers.

Charlotte was watching them curiously, wondering why they were arguing.

"Hey Lottie," Kaycie mumbled, "how are we going to throw spoons at him now?"

James Potter - who must have heard her - snorted.

"We'll have to go back to the egg idea!" Lottie whispered back with a small smile.

The whole werewolf thing was something she had pushed straight to the back of her mind. She didn't want to talk about it, nor did she want to think about it. The doctor had already given her a speech on how painful it was going to be, and yet Charlotte refused to think about it.

"So, you're going home today?" James asked, looking at Lottie.

"I still don't want to." She frowned. She didn't want to go. She didn't know if she was being selfish or not, because they were opening their house to her, however she didn't want to go. She could barely process what had just happened to her, let alone move in with strangers.

Not only that, but she didn't fancy leaving Kaycie. In fact, if anyone tried to make her she planned on starting a riot.

"It will be fine. You'll get used to it." James said quietly.

"I don't want to get used to it," she whispered. "Can Kaycie come with me?"

James looked thoughtful for a moment. "It's not my place to answer that.."